Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Knee and Shin pads for fat legs..
  • Tango-Man
    Free Member

As the title says, I have been off the bike for a few years due to injury and had a big DVT in my left leg (behind the knee into my hip) so, I have started riding again, I am after some leg protection as damaging my left left (one with the DVT in it) could lead to some horrible issues, I have tried a few sets of 661 pads and the lower strap and neoprene around the knee in the large size is too tight which would lead to it restricting the flow of blood out of the leg, I looked at the FOX pads, same issue, is there anyone making XL pads

Thanks for any help

Chris

wwaswas

don't go for POC – their large are only just big enough for my waif like legs.

theotherjonv

I've got a pair of 661 knee pads that are massive even on my large legs. Worn once this weekend and i didn't really get on with them (carried them all the way up to the top of the Wall at Afan, put them on for the Graveyard / final descent and then took them off again at the bottom). Any use?

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer, I have tried on some of the knee pads and they felt ok, what are they and what are you after?

Chris

theotherjonv

Not sure exactly but I think they are these.

How much – not much. £7.50 posted?

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Just sent you a mail regarding the pads

Cheers

Chris

jam-bo

don't go for POC – their large are only just big enough for my waif like legs.

2010's are much better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Knee and Shin pads for fat legs..’ is closed to new replies.