Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • KMC Half link Chain Pin – Replacement Help please
  • tod456
    Free Member

So I’ve got a new HL710 chain but no pin, (clumsy me pinged it across the garage some where!) ,anyone know where you can get a replacement pin (Bullet Pin HL710) that doesn’t cost more than a new chain?
    thanks for any help .

tod456
    Free Member

No one able to help? Was hoping someone would just say get a Shimano one they are the same size.

mattyfez

Halfords, merlin, wiggle etc all sell kmc quick links seperate, most bike shops would I imagine.

simondbarnes

Halfords, merlin, wiggle etc all sell kmc quick links seperate, most bike shops would I imagine.

For HL chains?

RichBowman

If you’re not in a rush, I’ve got a feeling I had a spare/joining link somewhere in the tool box you can have – was going to use it to change the chain length for a vertical dropout bike.

Rich

mattyfez

Hmm, they appear to be a rare beast.
    Search the garage harder?

tod456
    Free Member

Thanks rich but it sound like you need you ome!
    I’ll have to get the fridge magnet and some string out, and play go fish 🙁

mattbrk
    Free Member

Have had the same thing when my partner launched a quick link down the driveway once never to be seen again. Think she just got a new quick link from Evans.

RichBowman

No worries – bike got stolen, so I’ve no need anymore…

Cheers,

Rich

simondbarnes

🙁

tod456
    Free Member

Well I’m now the proud owner of 6 of them, 5 more than I need!!

RichBowman

Lol!

Sorry – newborn means I’ve barely made it out of the house – let alone have time for a shed rummage…

All the best,

Rich

tod456
    Free Member

No worries buddy.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘KMC Half link Chain Pin – Replacement Help please’ is closed to new replies.