Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Klunkerz
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Does anyone know if it is available anywhere? A quick Google doesn’t reveal much.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Yup, it is available in the UK, I just can’t remember where I got my copy, might have been Stif or Evanscycles?

mikey74
    Free Member

Neither of those places have it, nor do Amazon or Chain Reaction.

ajantom

Klunkerz dvd

There you go, I ordered mine form them and it arrived in about a week.

colournoise

Google throws up quite a bit. Amazon (both UK and US) seem to have it, but the UK price is silly. There’s one on eBay from Australia that’s much more reasonable even factoring postage in. It is ‘naughtily’ available to watch online if you look, but I obviously don’t condone that.

slainte ➡ rob

klunkerbill
    Free Member

Sorry about the lack of availability. I don’t have a distributor for the film and that makes it very difficult to get out. I’m hoping to find someone help me get it out there. Thanks for your support.
    Ride on,
    Billy
    writer/producer/director
    KLUNKERZ

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

yeah I think I got mine from ebay, good film. enjoyed it billy, your next project should be a ‘where are they now’ film on people from the early days, the racers, tomac, herbold, overend, some old footage spliced with new interviews and what they are doing now. either that or we need a coffee table book!

rewski
    Free Member

Great film, I watched it on demand on BT Vision a while back.

noteeth
    Free Member

Ace film.

klunkerbill
    Free Member

Thanks folks, I really appreciate it. Can you tell me more about BT Vision? I have never licensed the film to any digital companies, so I should look into that ASAP. You can email me at bill@klunkerz.com. Thanks!

Northwind

mikey74, this might be cheeky but drop me a line if you’d be happy with a played-once used copy, I’ve got one you could have for a small number of beer vouchers.

rewski
    Free Member

Can you tell me more about BT Vision?

It’s an IPTV service in the UK, not on there now, it was a good year or two ago.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Klunkerz was on Sky Extreme once, I was flicking through and I had just missed it :cry:never seen it repeated which is unusual for Sky and have always intended to get a copy myself. Can’t a legit download be setup.

rewski
    Free Member

I would buy a digital download.

chakaping
    Free Member

When you do get a UK distributor Bill, tell them not to waste their time with print ads or anything – just buy banner ads on this site and you’ll hit most of the target market.

Loved the film by the way. I thought I’d read it all before but you brought it all to life and explained the complex birth of MTBing so well that I was captivated.

Two thumbs up.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

just buy banner ads

Do banner ads work though? I was told that nobody actually clicks on a banner ad.

rOcKeTdOg

http://cyclingweekly.ipcshop.co.uk/shop/search-results?SearchTerm=klunkerz&SiteCategoryId=0

was £5 from the cycling weekly stand at the bike show though

mikey74
    Free Member

I saw it ages ago, but I would love to see it again. A digital download option would be perfect. Perhaps contact Amazon: A friend of mine is in a band that has just released their album through Amazon. I’m sure it could be done with a dvd too.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I wonder if anyone from ST towers can source the DVD?

charliedontsurf

Great movie. Used to get the ones we sell direct from bill.
    Should get more in really.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Can you get me a copy please Charlie….

batman11
    Free Member

Hi micky just been in my lbs and seen that they have a copy there asked him and he said he would post it for a tenner if you want it.
    Number is 01903 850418 if it is of interest ok mate. He does have quit a few other ones from around that time as well for the same price

Bats.

Northwind

I guess Mikey doesn’t want my copy so I can chuck that offer open to anyone else that’s interested.

mikey74
    Free Member

Thanks for the offer NW but to be honest I’d rather give the money to the people that made the film.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Klunkerz’ is closed to new replies.