• This topic has 131 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Klitschko Fury this weekend
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Tyson the cheeky chappy with his funny banter got his brother to threaten Oliver Holt, because of stuff he wrote in an article. I know Holt works for the Mail but it is still pretty low. I think he is going to implode before he gets back in the ring again, the pressure is building already.

wrecker
    Free Member

I’m glad Fury isn’t holding back, not pretending to be something he isn’t. This way, everyone can see what a total undiluted **** he is.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

i’m interested in the religion he aligns himself with .. there is audio / transcript of the interview for those that want to here how he was misquoted.
    Sadly Max Clifford is in the clink as he could do with a PR man right now ! Ding dong the rematch will happen so we get to tune in to more thoughtful insights from Tyson Fury

unovolo
    Free Member

I imagine a handy kid from the street would smash either out of the ring.

It happened to Ricky Hatton, got his arse handed to him off a local nutter in the ‘Railway Pub,Newton’ a few years back.

Boxing and street fighting are quite different, not sure what you’d call the Fury/Klitschko fight,
    They looked more like to drunks outside a kebab shop after a session on the beer.

Rockape63
    Free Member

It happened to Ricky Hatton, got his arse handed to him off a local nutter in the ‘Railway Pub,Newton’ a few years back.

Anythings possible in a Pub….but I doubt he was adhering to the Marquess of Queensberry rules!

wrecker
    Free Member

Shitfaced apparently, and out in a single punch!
    Can happen to anyone.

aracer
    Free Member

Of course, but I’d expect Fury at least to have a bit of a clue about the latter. Probably one of the least likely boxing champs to get caught out by some geezer down the pub.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

yep and his dad was quite handy with gouging.. I think more ronnie pickering less Marquess of queensbury 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m willing to have a small bet he wins SPOTY, it’s a phone vote on the night and its easy to see a bit of a campaign to say FU

martinhutch

I’m willing to have a small bet he wins SPOTY, it’s a phone vote on the night and its easy to see a bit of a campaign to say FU

There would be plenty of people willing to phone in just to wind up the BBC suits.

scandal42
    Free Member

It’s a joke of an award so It would be quite funny.

DezB
    Free Member

Clever Clive Myrie better keep looking over his shoulder. I’m sure Fury has a LOT of friends…

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Klitschko Fury this weekend’ is closed to new replies.