Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Klitchko Fury
  • Pigface
    Free Member

So he gets his chance, can’t see him beating the Russian, but no body can last for ever. Klitchko has to get beat some time.

mikey3
    Free Member

When was the last time fury fought,seems like forever ago.He’ll probably eat jabs all night and run out of steam.

spacemonkey

The heavyweight division has been Mickey Mouse for a generation. The Klitchkos would’ve been put on their arses by plenty of boxers from the 80s and early 90s.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Does the scoring work football style or rugby style? I wonder if Klitchko gets a point whenever Fury punches himself?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anthony joshua slowly building to hopefully dominate the division and will take it from the klitchkos.

pondo

I see Fury’s said he’s looking forward to “the greatest fight in heavyweight history” – anyone know which fight he means?

deluded
    Free Member

Barring some dubious reffing I can’t see Fury doing well against Klitchko. I think he will be stopped within 5 rounds.

Fury’s the only boxer I’ve seen to nearly knock himself out with his own uppercut.

nick1962
    Free Member

can’t see him beating the Russian

There’ll be a Russian in the ring too-who?

SaxonRider

The Klitchkos are awesome, if for no other reason than their performance on Euromaidan.

Pigface
    Free Member

Nick I stand corrected, Ukranian I should of said.

ton

fury has been a very lucky man, in a time when heavyweight boxing has not been very good.

i do hope the anthony joshua delivers the promise that he is showing.
    what a fantastic young fella…… 😀

SaxonRider

Careful, Pigface. I know a Ukrainian or two that might take offence at having been confused with Russians. 😉

MSP

The heavyweight division has been Mickey Mouse for a generation. The Klitchkos would’ve been put on their arses by plenty of boxers from the 80s and early 90s.

I disagree, the Klitschkos have nullified their opponents by being smarter better tacticians, most from that period where just overweight sluggers, they would have done the same to them. Tyson at his best would have been the only one to take them down.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Lennox Lewis would have beaten them too I suspect. They are not to be under rated but I suspect Fury will do better than most imagine if he gets behind his jab like he did in his last fight. He’s no Ali but he’s a big guy with a big heart and a decent jab.
    Joshua is a interesting prospect for lots of positive reasons but he needs to continue his steady route upwards.

mikey3
    Free Member

lewis did beat vitali

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah Joshua is the one to wait for… Good that Klitschko (which one?) is fighting a live opponent no matter what people think of Fury. Looking forward to it.

leegee

I could see Fury quitting after he loses, he has threatened to quit a couple of times and I don’t think he will take a KO defeat well.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Lewis cut vitali to ribbons.

loddrik
    Free Member

loddrik
    Free Member

Lewis fighting a recent klitschko compared to the younger less experienced one he fought years ago would be a different story.

deepreddave
    Free Member

For all Fury’s foibles his press conference can be highly entertaining. I suspect he’ll be in ‘going into orbit’ ticket selling mode. It’s one of those fights many will diss but still watch.

loddrik
    Free Member

Klitschko will finish it in 5.

DezB
    Free Member

loddrik – Member
    Klitschko will finish it in 5.

Must be a different Klitschko to the one Ive seen the past few years!

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I like Fury, I wish him well, he’s a big strong lad with fighting in his blood. The only thing that concerns me is the lack of quality he’s been up against, but to be fair he’s beat the lot!
    He’s 26 years old and 6ft 9, that in my book gives him a chance to get past the Klitschko jab and rough him up!
    Go Fury!

wrightyson
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/u8VlkRxcIYA[/video]
    Hey, you never know, fury might do all the work for klitchkos 😆

manton69

Please stop Fury from singing at the end of the fight. Maybe Klitchko will use that as his motivation to shut him up 😉

scandal42
    Free Member

I can’t **** stand Tyson Fury, he’s a bum fighting **** who has built his career by fighting old men fresh out of the pub and a couple of has been older fighters.

The heavyweight division is an utter embarrassment and this chap proves the point.

Hope he gets utterly embarrassed, but obviously wont because yet again he’s fighting a relic of the past.

Stupid ****

mikey3
    Free Member

Klitschko is hardly a relic of the past if no-one he’s fighting is beating him.

pondo

For all Fury’s foibles his press conference can be highly entertaining…

See, I give a fighter kudos for nothing in the press conference unless it’s measured and dignified, I am not entertained by loud-mouth blustering.

Was chatting about this with Big Kev this morning – remember Haye-Valuev? Haye was making a lot of noise about going in there and knocking him out, no-one said he could do it be he was gonna prove them wrong, etc. On the night he got on his bike and stayed out of the way. Now, that was the smart thing to do because it won him the fight, but it made it a massive anticlimax.

DezB
    Free Member

I hardly ever watch press-conferences, or post fight interviews.
    Talking’s all done in the ring and from what I’ve seen of Fury he’ll give Klitschko a test. Fury hasn’t got the best chin, so it’s going to be one thing or the other – exciting as Fury tries to knock him out and get’s clocked, or boring as Fury tries to outbox him like he did Johnson.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Pondo – fair comment as this could be a very dull jab fest at a distance. Fury is always likely to make the pre fight entertaining though even if it is in a bit great way. I’m no can but he is there on merit whether the division is poor or not. He polarises opinion so his antics are always entertaining to fans, haters or both!

ElShalimo

I’m really disappointed that this thread is about the fight, I thought it was about the sequel to Kung Fury

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Klitchko Fury’ is closed to new replies.