Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Klipsch Image S4i v Sennheiser MM70i headphones
  • tartanscarf

Right, so, it’s a toss up between these 2 sets of Iphone controlling headphones. I can get both for £50-£55, with the Klipsch valued higher, but does anyone have experience of both? Bit worried about the Amazon reviews saying the Klipsch have poor bass.

Thanks!
    TS

matthewjb
    Free Member

I’ve got the Klipsch.

I’ve not noticed them being bass light. But I don’t listen to that much bass heavy music.

One key thing with bass is ensuring a good fit to your ears. I’ve bought some different pads as the Klipsch ones weren’t big enough.

tartanscarf

Do you rate the sound quality matthew?

Creg

I had a pair of the Klipsch headphones and found them very comfortable with good sound quality.

They provided a good amount of bass but my older Sennheiser CX500’s provided a better amount of bass.

I’m now using some Sony buds which I find excellent (and they were only £10)

tartanscarf

I’ve got some Sennheiser Cx300II’s which are decent sound quality (and only a tenner!). I’m putting the next set through the business though so can spend a bit more and need the Iphone functionality.

matthewjb
    Free Member

Do you rate the sound quality matthew?

Yes. I’d say they have a good sound balance. Realistic rather than bass heavy.

And I paid full price for mine. 🙂

tartanscarf

Just bought the Klipsch’s. Thanks for the info.

matthewjb
    Free Member

These are the replacement pads I bought if the Klipsch ones don’t fit.

tartanscarf

Treemendous, thanks again.

banginon

where did you get the Klipsch’s at that price? Care to post a link?

Any one got any experience of over ear cans to be used with an iphone, preferably noise cancelling as I’m sat on a mini digger and I don’t want to deafen my self competing tunes with engine noise..

Ta Rik

tartanscarf

Sorry, just noticed this reply. I got them on Ebay on a Buy it now, there’s still plenty for sale. For the record I’m not blown away by the sound quality and the microphone is in a stupid place too far down the neck. I think I’ll try Sennheiser again next time.

Cheers
    TS

tartanscarf

Just noticed that might sound ungrateful but it’s not meant to. They’re good quality, the audio is subjective also I can’t get a perfect fit for my ears with any of the included buds which doesn’t help, but the microphone could definitely be in a better position. They are much better than the Apple ones at not a lot more from Ebay.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Klipsch Image S4i v Sennheiser MM70i headphones’ is closed to new replies.