Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Kiwi Brevet going on just now
  • NZCol

Some of you may be interested in the 1200km Kiwi Brevet currently going on down in the S Island. The chaps left Blenheim on saturday at 12pm, leader is currently heading towards Castle Hill having gone the long way round to picton then across the maungatapu track to nelson, down to nelson lakes, through reefton and up and over the Otira vaiduct ! Very very impressive !

Theres a few names in there you might recognise, one of them wrote the article about the Canning Stock Route back a fair few issues ago. Anyway, info Kiwi Brevet Blog with link to live Spot tracking

I'm gutted as was supposed to be there but the joy of owning your own business is when people are hospitalised it becomes your problem ! (get well soon Jimmy !!)

trail_rat
    Free Member

only name i recognise there is simon kennett and Tim mulliner – and thats only cause i read their books !

Seems like an epic ride – It seems only right that i do it sometime since ive ridden a fair chunk of your fair land !

Is it a yearly/biannual/every 4 years like pbp/Lel ?

NZCol

This is the first but given its popularity its sounding like it will be an annual thing. Only costs are your Spot hire and a koha (donation) to a charity. All good, another great job by Simon sorting it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kiwi Brevet going on just now’ is closed to new replies.