Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Kittens
  • sambob
    Free Member

Say hello to Bubble and Squeak 😀

khani
    Free Member

Awwwww..likklefluffykittens..awwwwww 😀

bruk

Ooooh look a kitten telly.

V cute but please don’t give them twin names. You are consigning one of them to an early demise leaving you with the oddest name.

rickmeister

Excellent… you’ll have a great time with those two.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Kittens. The most awesome thing on the internets.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Aw bless.

One day, when I grow up, I’m going to invent a hormone delay spray that keeps kittens as kittens, children as children, puppies as puppies, etc.

I one of those weirdos who stops to pet (an talk to/with) animals when ever I see them. I also talk with children occasionally.

sambob
    Free Member

That’s a good point Bruk, hadn’t thought of that. They’re already chewing on shoelaces.

Karinofnine

Kittens! Having two together is just so much fun, watching them play together is great. They have kitten races round your home, up the arm of the settee along the back down the other arm, up the curtains, all with crazy mad cat eyes. Lovely, enjoy your new little friends.

sambob
    Free Member

They won’t be spending too much time in the house as they’ll be sleeping in the porch, but they’re now hiding behind the washing machine after meeting the dog…

TuckerUK
    Free Member

The best with kittens is when they learn how much fun it is to climb up your trouser legs, and how much more fun to climb up your bare legs!

fasthaggis

Ooo a kitten thread, we have two new kittens( Wigs and Hoy) . They are ace. 🙂

Cougar

, we have two new kittens

This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures.

sambob
    Free Member

Correction, that post is useless without pictures 😉

loddrik
    Free Member

Not kittens anymore but my three say hello

Lifer
    Free Member

My boy worn out from a morning of sleeping:

scraprider
    Free Member

hurray kitten thread , there cute.

beachboss
    Free Member

More pictures puleez 8) They’re way cool !

househusband

Tangle, as a kitten eighteen months or so ago, says ‘hi’ to Bubble & Squeak.

footflaps

We got two kittens, brothers, as rescue cats. Really glad we took them both rather than splitting them as they get on really well together and you can see how different their personalities are. Only downside is twice as much household destruction as when it’s raining they play chase around the living room which has pretty much destroyed both sofas and the carpet!

sambob
    Free Member

Kitten update…

footflaps

Great expression from the one on the right!

sambob
    Free Member

He was yawning at the time, but from the front he just looks a bit crazy…

organic355
    Free Member

Frankie approves of the kittehs

globalti
    Free Member

We bought one a month ago and our existing older cat is undergoing a major psychological crisis, we think it’s even made her ill so I’m taking her to the vet this evening. We are regretting it now, it was a mistake, we thought she would enjoy having a companion.

scaled
    Free Member

Kittens!

Combine kitten and toddler = much fun.

Here’s a photo of Raa Raa climbing a vertical wall…

peachos
    Free Member

very cute! did you rescue them? we’ve had ours about a year or so now, got them at a month old. lots of fun!

still can’t decide whether this was cruelty or not:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEovqBxbNFk&list=UU-d4Ch1xPh_sxKZZHYHxk4w&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This thread is worthless without some photoshopping of that “kitten update” photo!

organic355
    Free Member

I need a laser pointer.

binners

If I tried that laser pointer business with our cat he’d completely wreck the house

peachos
    Free Member

you do need a laser pointer…and lots of batteries – they seem to spank them! ours have a highly trained ear where they will come charging into the room at even the slightest jingle of the keyring and then they start searching around looking for the unattainable red dot of fun.

mtbfix

we thought she would enjoy having a companion.

In our experience an older cat thinks the perfect number of cats in the family is one. We added a new cat to our household when ours was four years old, her sister had been killed on the road. She was so stressed that she moved out and lived in the garage for weeks. They have never got along and the younger cat, being male, is endlessly asserting his dominance. Complete PITA.

Bunnyhop

Sambob – they are really cute.

mashiehood
    Free Member

our cat, wanting to be left alone!

chunkypaul
    Free Member

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Laser pointer essential.

They will also help with the dishes:

[video]https://vimeo.com/32702052[/video]

And:

[video]https://vimeo.com/32702052[/video]

fluffykittens
    Free Member

Cute kittens 🙂

But we need more kitty photos.

tazzymtb

spooky as a small bundle of fuzz, He is now bloomin massive. god knows what he was a mongrel mix of but there was something big in there!

woodsman
    Free Member

Cats are cool

organic355
    Free Member

Cisco as a baby.

grum
    Free Member

Someone told me that too much laser pointer can send cats mental. Don’t know if it’s true.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Kittens’ is closed to new replies.