Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Kitchen Units Gloucester
  • maureta-spam
    Free Member

Kithen Units Gloucester. Kitchen Units Sale Gloucester
    http://www.kitchensunit.com 12 Kitchen Units £495
    Tel-01616-694785

Kitchen Units Gloucester

mikewsmith
    Free Member

are the suitable for servicing forks on? Is it easy to clean 7.5wt oil from, especially the purple stuff

russ295
    Free Member

Cut and pasted from another site

Be warned!!!!!!!!!!!

We were spammed today by someone from Indonesia, advertising a company called Kitchen Units Leicester with the phone number 01616-694785.
    Now I sometimes phone UK companies who have spammed us because they are usually not aware that the £££ they are spending with a disreputable SEO company is being spent hiring peasants in poor countries (like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia) for peanuts to post links on lots of forums and who care not about websites’ T&Cs and rules about spam.

So I phoned the number in the spam 01616-694785. At first the number was engaged. Odd. So I phoned again. Number 4 in the queue. I waited patiently and then asked to speak to a manager. I was then on hold for 10 minutes before I hung up. I rang again to ask why I had been put on hold for 10 minutes. Engaged again. Then number 6 in the queue.
    While on hold I did some Googling. What I found made me hang up and post this thread.

First of all 0161 I recall is a Manchester number.
    Quick check. Yes it is. Not Leicester.

Then I did a search for the number online and found lots of results. Most were spam on other forums which has been deleted, but some still exist e.g.
    Kitchen Units St. Albans

St. Albans?

I also got some results from customers discussing the company:
    New Kitchen Rip-off – Page 2 – Consumer Forum
    Search complaints

Seems that Kitchen Units are Kitchen Uber, Just Kitchen and Simply Kitchens, and are run by Martin Sersen / Vance Miller.

A search on Martin Sersen brought up
    Kitchensuber – MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

And a search on Vance Miller brought up
    Vance Miller – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I decided that nobody at the company would care a hoot that spammers were giving them a bad name since they already have one.

So I have banned the spammer and sent his details to our anti-spam service. If they spam us again, I’ll censor the domain.

Meanwhile, hopefully this thread will make it up Google’s search results for Kitchen Units so people know to take care before parting with their hard earned cash.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kitchen Units Gloucester’ is closed to new replies.