Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Kit Kat
  • Houns

As the sheep ( 😉 ) are blathering on about whatever it is that Apple are releasing, those who know their stuff actually have tomorrow marked in their Google Calenders.

What you looking forward to/hope comes along? I will be seriously considering the new Nexus as not overly happy with my S4

miketually
    Free Member

I’m really happy with my (old Samsung) Nexus and a colleague has and likes his Nexus4.

Have you considered getting an iPhone? 😉

Harry_the_Spider

I thought this would be about biscuits.

It is not.

Dissappointed.

lucien

Have a break…….

Houns

Here you go Harry

scotroutes

My current Android phone (an HTC One S) works just fine. I’m not sure what OS features I’d like to change. However, if someone came along with a slightly thicker version that had a bigger battery but kept the same screen size I’d be all over it.

Houns

I wish I had gone for the one S. May still do if the new Nexus doesn’t compare

chakaping
    Free Member

I could murder a dark choccy kit kat right now.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member

It is not.

Dissappointed.
    Quite, I was looking forward to rigorous debate on the merits of Tunnocks Caramel Logs

Houns

Caramel Chunky Kit Kat is the best. Closest thing to a Trio

Northwind

Don’t know if it’s coming to the desire s, if it does, all I really want it to do is un-**** the USB debugging mode so it stops turning on even while switched off and knackering everything else. The dick.

miketually
    Free Member

if someone came along with a slightly thicker version that had a bigger battery but kept the same screen size I’d be all over it.

Does nobody sell a bigger battery/case for your current phone? I bought a large capacity battery (which came with a new back cover) for my old phone. Made it a bit thick for day to day use, but was brilliant for using GPS on long bike rides.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Houns – Member

Caramel Chunky Kit Kat is the best. Closest thing to a Trio
    no no no no no

or

scotroutes

There’s something in the OS that limits the battery charging capability to 1650mAh so there would be no point.

meehaja
    Free Member

I had an expired “creamier” kit kat yesterday, it was pretty good in the creamy stakes, but probably a bit sweet for me. Kit kat and cherry coke used to be my breakfast of choice as a teen

yunki
    Free Member

The correct answer is clearly peanut butter.. I know, I know.. It’s an Americanism, but it works like a dream..

Who’da think it!

miketually
    Free Member

The correct answer is clearly peanut butter

Peanut butter is never the right answer…

muggomagic

I want to see what is basically 4 kitkat chunkys welded together into a man size kitkat. I will eat this with a packet of steak McCoys and wash it down with a sports direct size mug of strong tea.

ericemel
    Free Member

Peanut butter is never the right answer…

Oooh thats fighting talk

Jamie
    Free Member

Kit Kat really is a stupid name.

Even worse than this, is the issue of giving free publicity to those ****s at Nestle.

miketually
    Free Member

True, but no worse than any of the other names they’ve used.

Even worse than this, is the issue of giving free publicity to those ****s at Nestle.

Yeah, that’s not great.

scotroutes

I can’t imagine there was no money involved?

Jamie
    Free Member

True, but no worse than any of the other names they’ve used.

To be fair, the first point was fairly disingenuous, they could call it Royale With Cheese for all I care. It’s the Nestle thing that stinks.

I can’t imagine there was no money involved?

The cynic in me thinks that. If so, I guess Google’s motto will have to change.

scotroutes

Ah – no money but a promotional “exchange….”

jam-bo

i knew a girl as school known as KitKat.

Northwind

jam bo – Member

I always preferred a Fudge.

Jamie
    Free Member

I knew one called Jellybean.

scotroutes

I knew a guy called Doughnut.

But he was really a bit of a fanny.

soma_rich
    Free Member

There’s something in the OS that limits the battery charging capability to 1650mAh so there would be no point.

So they can change that then….

scotroutes

Aye, HTC can – but I was answering the suggestion about just banging in a higher capacity battery.

Kryton57

This didn’t really work out as the OP intended, did it?

– Posted on my iphone

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Light hearted fun and nobody getting all offended that someone said a nasty thing about their phone kryton ?

Posted via post

Kryton57

mikewsmith – Member
    Light hearted fun and nobody getting all offended that someone said a nasty thing about their phone kryton ?

Possibly, but you an I know it won’t end that way. This is STW after all.

FWIW, Almond M&M’s for the win.

Houns

Yes, android owners are far less uptight. It comes with a quiet confidence that we all have

Anyway…almond m&m’s ?! I’ve just vomited in my mouth

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’m not expecting anything for a fortnight, and then the supposed ‘upgrade’ will make my device run more slowly. Just have ONE fully tested and debugged iteration per year…

retro83
    Free Member

Is this coming out on the Galaxy Nexus?

I haven’t bothered with any updates since rolling back to 4.1 after Google completely broke Bluetooth in 4.2 and didn’t bother responding to any bug reports for 9 months.

Kryton57

Houns – Member
    Yes, android owners are far less uptight. It comes with a quiet resignation that we all have

FTFY. I’ll piss off now, before I get accused of trolling… 😀

miketually
    Free Member

Is this coming out on the Galaxy Nexus?

You get guaranteed the two updates after the OS it had at release. Galaxy Nexus was ICS at launch, so should get JB and KK.

Jamie
    Free Member

FTFY. I’ll piss off now, before I get accused of trolling…

No danger of that.

Sent From My Danny B.

grum
    Free Member

I just pray that whatever is announced doesn’t have bluetooth. Having it is a real drawback.

It is not.

Dissappointed.

+1 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)

The topic ‘Kit Kat’ is closed to new replies.