Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • "Kirsty's Xmas" (CH4 now).
  • takisawa2

Should have been called "Kirsty's & her Middle Class Friends Luvvy-Duvvy Xmas".

And I've had enough.
    I'll be in the garage if anyone wants me. 😕

Gooner
    Free Member

me & mrs gooner said a similar thing – a really painful watch
    now watching leeds united which isn't much more interesting!

rOcKeTdOg

i would

Suggsey
    Free Member

Me too nothing more attractive than posh bird for Christmas 😆

allyharp

Me 'n aw

AndyP
    Free Member

i would
    me too. We are talking 'hit her repeatedly around the face with a cricket bat', right?

what's up with her voice?
    'take a loop of waaaaah'. It's called wire, love.

My house has a name. Do you see? a name. Not a number like you scum, a name. So I'll keep repeating it regularly instead of saying 'at my house' or 'home' or anything like that. A name.

trusslebabes
    Free Member

I stupidly started laughing out loud to these posts last night and ended up having to watch it when the Mrs asked me why i was laughing! She loves Kirsty's homemade whatever, but i find it all a bit painful. 😆

jimmy

I can't wait for Jamie's amily Christmas.

Awight ver old man's chop choppin cwooorrrrr

Aristotle
    Free Member

Should have been called "Kirsty's & her Middle Class Friends Luvvy-Duvvy Xmas".

Nothing really wrong with that, and probably what most STW readers would like…

Infinitely preferable to a "Kirsty & her rough, scally mates have a fight at Xmas".

I saw some of it last night. She appeared to be trying to be a bit Nigella Lawson, without the winking and pouting.

She seems like quite a nice lass, to be honest.

mtbfix

Tinkerbelle requested that this was put on last night and it struck me that 'home-made' does not count if you get posh professionals to come round and make all your stuff. And anyway, since when did polar bears (xmas cake decoration section) have big old ears? That would be daft up there in the frozen north! Details details…

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've just been burning Kevin bloody Wilsons christmas songs.
    Far more festive 🙂

AndyP
    Free Member

Tinkerbelle requested that this was put on last night and it struck me that 'home-made' does not count if you get posh professionals to come round and make all your stuff

exactly what mrs P (artist and jewellry maker so likes this sort of thing) was shouting at the TV. I'm almost OK with the fact she watched it seeing as she was shouting vitriol for most of it. But still, she chose to watch. I'll be on to my lawyers…

Aristotle
    Free Member

it struck me that 'home-made' does not count if you get posh professionals to come round and make all your stuff.

There's always one.

It's not an instructional video, it's about watching a pleasant, mumsy lady in her nice, posh house having 'traditional' Victorian Xmas kitsch made for her and feeling all warm and middle-England before going to Liberty Wilko to buy the decorations and the local farmers' market Tesco to buy the turkey.

I think it probably works.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘"Kirsty's Xmas" (CH4 now).’ is closed to new replies.