Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • kirroughtree..
  • spacehopper

Rode there yesterday for the first time…

Bloody fantastic!!!

That is all.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

+1 been up there many many times, even on day trips (8hr round trip) Scotish singletrack climbs at their very best.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Enjoyed it more than Moab.

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

It's definitely my fave ride, but the 6 hour drive limits it to a once a year if I'm lucky kind of experience.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Agreed, Last tango till the end is just lovely.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I've only been up there once but it is easily my favourite trail centre ride. The variation is superb. The top of that chute at the end of McMoab looks a lot steeper from the top though!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yep – it really does flow – I may well have to go next weekend. I have to say Mabie is my favourite Stane now that I have been shown all the natural stuff, but Kirroughtree rocks too. Did you go down McMoab or the mini shute?

0pt1cal
    Free Member

I think it is bloody boring apart from maybe the 'Black Craigs' descent (which was brilliant) and hissing sid after that it' just more of the same around each corner….dull. 🙂

spacehopper

the black craigs descent was probably the highlight for me.. fantastic piece of trail that..

and i did mcmoab.. 😀

after standing at the top for about ten minutes trying to psyche myself up… got spurred on by someone else riding along the other sections before the big steep chute who shouted over 'just go for it!' so i rolled down and it was easy as pie! 🙂

i will be back next year 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘kirroughtree..’ is closed to new replies.