Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kinross/Fossoway Riders?
  • MrGrim

Just under two weeks (missives permitting) until I move to Fossoway. Anyone on here live near Kinross? There seems to be loads of riding in the area, but any tips or riding buddies welcome 🙂

eckinspain
    Free Member

You’re moving to Fossoway?
    Crook of Devon?

househusband

There’s two active mtb clubs in the area, most active on Facebook; ‘Meedies’ based around Lochore Meadows and ‘MukyRiderz’ based around Glenrothes and the Lomond Hills. You’ve got Pitmedden Woods just outside Auchtermuchty.

(I’m further east – near Cupar at the moment but soon to move a bit further east!)

StirlingCrispin

Kinross Cycling Club is on Facebook – and one of the leading lights is from Yetts O’Muckart. And there are also users of this-here-forum from Dollar.

Drop me an email if you don’t get any better offers and I’ll link y’all up.

MrGrim

Thanks for the replies.

Eck – Just outside Crook of Devon

househusbad – Thanks for the info. I’m actually moving from West Fife, so have a good idea of Pitmedden and the Lomonds, but definitely need to explore more.

Crispin – Thanks for the info. I’ve added the FB group and good to see they have a mountain biking section as well. Dollar is a good shout as It’s not far away in the other direction.

scottpat06
    Free Member

There is loads in your area. I live in kinross and ride with a few people some from the kinross cycle club. Give us a shout if u fancy meeting up for a ride.
    Scott

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kinross/Fossoway Riders?’ is closed to new replies.