• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Kingdom Vendetta X2
  • reallygoodbikes
    Free Member

@honourablegeorge you can have a free frame, there’s just a small handling and admin fee of £800.

reallygoodbikes
    Free Member

Regards the BB drop (30mm) I would agree that’s it’s not as low as some frames out there. As a complete I think the numbers stack up well. I would recommend a test ride though if you’re still on the fence.

I’ll have a Medium, Large and XL Vendetta X2 available to demo in approx 2 weeks.

Currently I’ve got a Vendetta 29er/27plus and a Hex LS available to demo.

Contact me directly if you wish to demo. I’m based in Gloucestershire, so near Forest of Dean. I will happily travel to you if needed (within reason).

Cheers

bruneep

I will happily travel to you if needed

Great, bring a M and I’ll see you in Aberdeen next Wednesday or Thursday you choose which day. 😉

Swayndo
    Free Member

I’ll have a Medium, Large and XL Vendetta X2 available to demo in approx 2 weeks.

Any danger that the delivery would be ahead of the started early October? Start of September would suit my needs perfectly.

Can we order directly from you reallygoodbikes?

reallygoodbikes
    Free Member

@swayndo delivery is going to be October realistically, due to production runs. I’ll enquire to see if anything can be improved on – doubtful though.

UK Orders can be done directly through myself, I’ve just put together some build kit packages too – hopefully get them all live on the website on Thursday. If there are any parts you need (wheels, forks, etc) I can sort that.

Cheers

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Was just going to order one but the XL is sold out.

reallygoodbikes
    Free Member

@gibbonarms I have separate UK stock, contact me and I should be able to help out!

info@reallygoodbikes.co.uk

Cheers

Adam

d3carbon
    Free Member

Large & XL now sold out on Kingdom website. Only 1 medium frame left.

qwerty
    Free Member

Getcha razz on:

Keep Sat 7th / Sun 8th October free! The guys from Denmark will be over to chat all things Kingdom, titanium, geometry and bikes in general. It’ll be a great chance to see the whole range of Kingdom bikes in one place, demo them on proper trails and then grab a coffee / beer with all of us and talk bike.
    We’ll have a full complement of Kingdom bikes on site:
    Vendetta LS,
    Vendetta X2,
    Hex LS,
    Switch,
    All available to demo on some great trails around the Pedalabikeaway Centre at the Forest of Dean…

https://www.reallygoodbikes.co.uk/blog

nt80085

Any real world reviews of the vendetta x2 frame out there? Thinking of running it as a 29er with 130 forks.

qwerty
    Free Member

Are you near the FoD? Adams instagram says he’ll be there with a demo ride this Sunday.

reallygoodbikes
    Free Member

Hey NT80085 you could definetly run the X2 with a 130mm 29er setup. It would give you a much ‘racier’ feel. The front end stack-height is designed around 150mm, meaning either you run a couple more spacers under your stem, or you look at a higher rise bar. To be fair, I don’t tend to run more than 10mm in spacers with a 29er fork setup now (as its good to get the weight down more on the front wheel).

Ideally, just come and demo the X2 and the X2 UK Spec Bikes. Drop me a message and we’ll work something out.

Cheers

Adam

d3carbon
    Free Member

Any real world reviews of the vendetta x2 frame out there?

There’s a couple of riders’ reviews on their main website. No 29er action though.

https://kingdombike.com/blogs/news/riders-rides

Rik
    Free Member

Did anybody weigh there X2 when they received it?

Interested to know the actual weight of a large frame?

slowrider998
    Free Member

Could you go with 26″ wheels/fork  or will bb be too low?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Kingdom Vendetta X2’ is closed to new replies.