Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kingdom Bike : Vendetta 2 – Anyone pulling the trigger on one?
  • WhatafackinLiberty
    Free Member

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has any experience of riding the new Vendetta 2? Or has anyone seen one in the flesh so to speak?

Ticks all my boxes for me but it would be good to hear comments / feedback on it.

http://kingdombike.com/en/ti_bike/2015-vendetta-2

Ta,

Andy

ska-49
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple Kingdoms- a Foia V2 and a 650b Brigante.
    Chris has been a super guy to deal with and the bikes have been great.
    I don’t see why this bike would be any different. Not bad value for money either!

schmiken

I have a 650 D9 and can thoroughly recommend Kingdom – realky grwat to deal with. If you ask Chris nicely ge may sort out a test ride for you 🙂

kingdombike
    Free Member

Hey up WhatafackinLiberty,

The first run of Vendettas only really found homes last week, we’ve limited stock left as we sold out almost before we got the first batch.

Everybody seems pretty chuffed with their new rides.

“I have to say that I am head over heals in love with the bike! The ride is so composed and assured, even down steep rocky stuff. The slack head angle with 160mm travel means it doesn’t flinch at anything I’ve been pointing it at. The longer top tube allows a more forward riding position than I’m used to and therefore more control. So far, The Vendetta hasn’t put a foot wrong and I’m highly impressed by its exquisite handling in all the situations I’ve thrown at it so far. The feel of the titanium is lovely. Its my first Ti frame and was expecting it to be much like steel, but its far superior. The frame as a whole is very versatile, and absolutely spot on!” Tom UK

“First ride on my Kingdom Vendetta – best cornering bike I’ve ridden” Mike UK

“is a great pleasure to ride it!!” Yvan FR

I didnt pay these nice people to say nice things either 🙂 Anyway I might have a Medium demo frame kicking around the UK start of Dec in the Bristol area so you couls actually experience the Vendetta first hand if you fancy it. Just email me at chris at kingdombike.com and we can talk more.

ska-49 and schmicken many thanks for your kind words really appreciate it. C

jfb01
    Free Member

Hi WhatafackinLiberty,if you or any one else gets a ride on one it would be great to hear what you think,as it ticks all my boxes too.I stopped getting replies from Chris after I told him I needed to sell some bits before I could afford one LOL.(Any one want an immaculate Cove Hand Job frame?) email jeffbushi@yahoo.co.uk
    Cheers
    Jeff

jonnyrockymountain

I have some Kingdom Ti bars, only small sale but Chris was spot on to deal with, so highly recommend them, also like the look of the vendetta, but i’am after something a bit more cross country 100-120mm travel ti frame

kingdombike
    Free Member

Hi jfb01 don’t say that now I feel bad, I was waiting for you to say you’ve sold your stuff 🙂

jfb01
    Free Member

OOPS, sorry Chris,I thought it must be something like that,which is why I put LOL after the comment.Getting close but some bits are sticking.How much time do I have If I want the slight change in seat tube height?
    Cheers
    Jeff

jaydee
    Free Member

I got mine and big thanks to Chris, cornering is superb due to short chain stay length though I’m not into bumping and jumping, it has a very descent looks and fine travel too at 65degree HT I don’t mind a full suspension for sometime.

loughor
    Free Member

Whilst we’re back on it, anybody tried the new ‘Hex’? There’s an itch that needs to be scratched. Any input appreciated.

GregMay
    Free Member

I’ve rode a Hex. It’s interesting. didn’t get long on it, but it’s damn fine in person.

Potdog
    Free Member

Got the Hex as my personal bike and also now a couple as rentals. Got to say I love riding it. It’s responsive and confidence inspiring. Whether it’s the geometry or a 650b thing I don’t know, but I’m riding things I wouldn’t have done before and other things at a speed I wouldn’t have before.

bruneep

I do like the vendetta, Hmmmm

<hopeful punt> anyone selling a M?

Mbnut
    Free Member

There is a Hex demo down at Biketart in Barham.

It looked pretty as a picture, hopefully throwing a leg over it at some point.

Mugboo

I like that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kingdom Bike : Vendetta 2 – Anyone pulling the trigger on one?’ is closed to new replies.