Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Kingdom Bike Project
  • limkilde
    Free Member

Does anyone know this company??
    http://www.kingdombike.com

Jonny5
    Free Member

I was looking at their bikes a few years ago. I sent a email asking a few questions and got a very quick reply. Though in the end I just did not fancy being a paying test rider. Though I am keeping them in mind for the future.

messiah
    Free Member

Very much in mind for a future project. Chris has been excellent to deal with so far.

onandon
    Free Member

I purchased a pair of forks around a year ago. They were a friking nightmare to deal with.
    I received two items which were damaged, third item wasn’t correct. Fourth pair were 200 odd grams more than their claimed wight. Doesn’t sound much by that is a variation of 40%.
    I just gave up with them

boxfish
    Free Member

I was put off by the warranty period being limited to one year…

ska-49
    Free Member

I used to ride for them!
    I loved my Foia. Great bike. Weird geometry and odd shaped frame but was fantastic!! Chris is the nicest guy I’ve dealt with in the industry, hands down. It’s a small outfit so they cant always reply straight away but you can trust him to reply with lots of info.

I want to get the 29er carbon next..

flashes
    Free Member

My mate Cab has one we swapped so he could play with my Pugsley for an evening. It’s really impressive, rides like a really light 29er…..they also made him a really superb set of forks.

Mbnut
    Free Member

I have had no reply to my enquiries… maybe I smell

schmiken

I’ve got a custom 650b on the way from them, Chris is a cracking guy to deal with.

Mbnut
    Free Member

Off to check my ‘junk’ mail folder just in case…

limkilde
    Free Member

I´m buying a 29er carbon bike from Chris on Saturday looking forward to it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Kingdom Bike Project’ is closed to new replies.