Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • King & Queen Of The Hill- Who's in? (nae tyre chat allowed!!)
  • sillyoldman

Where are the results posted?

goodgrief
    Free Member

Keep an eye on the Tweedlove FB page, they’re not up yet.

Northwind

Everyone should harrass MC into doing it faster, he likes that.

jimmy

C’mon MC, stop reading this drivel and DO IT

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Is the new wolf all muddy now then? I haven’t ridden it for a few weeks but it was a bit muddy in places earlier in the so called summer.

yacoby
    Free Member

I seem to remember quite a lot of mud, although the section after the traverse wasn’t that muddy until lower down.

rickon
    Free Member

it was a bit muddy in places

If you like sarcasm, then you’ll love this.

It was running brilliantly though.

Northwind

I don’t think anyone minds mud itself, but the upper section was so sticky and slow, with its constant wee gradient reversals and its traverse etc, it was just hard work getting anywhere- once it got some gravity on it was great

(though I’ll admit, I was blowing out my arse after putting in a lot of effort up top, and frankly a bit pissed off, by that point, so I didn’t get as much out othe better parts as I should have- some dude that I’d passed in the slog, repassed me in the good bit and that woke me up or I might have just trundled down).

moonsaballoon

Some pics on roots and rain

ski78

Phew, what a day! Hard as, loved all the stages even with the mud!

If anyone lost a multi tool at the top of stage one, let me know, found one. Send me a PM with the make and type and I’ll try and get it back to you.

mc
    Free Member

Lack of online results has nothing to do with me!

Results were emailed earlier, so they’ll get uploaded once the Tweedlove team get around to it.

lucky7500

That was a Fantastic weekend of riding!! Stage 1 was a complete write off for me and I was pretty unhappy at the bottom, but once that was out the way I couldn’t have enjoyed myself more. Exactly how I made it down the last descent on stage without a huge off will remain a complete mystery to me!!

doubledunter
    Free Member

Absolutely loved that yesterday, rear wheel got a bit clogged up top half of stage 1, tried to keep wheels turning but it was hard but after the wee traverse I got into a good flow by trying to stay off the pussy levers more to the bottom, stage 2 wasnt too bad apart from the big wide line on community that went nowhere really that had been cut which for some reason I took despite never having done before (probably cos it was never there)stage 3 which I thought would have been my best stage, blasted down hush hush, turned to head over to deliverance, bike wiped out, caught my foot and twisted my ankle, headed down deliverance seated and in a lot of pain, hobbled over to stage 4 and finished, all in all an excellent event once again 😀

BoardinBob

pussy levers

😆

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

stage 1 was horrific for me, my front wheel totally jammed. when i tried to ride through it it sent me OTB, i took the wheel off to clear the mud but it happened again, and again. then when i was rolling my head was so all over the place i generally rode like a total spaz. gave up in the end and walked down. took 20mins!

from then on i knew my race was over so just tried to relax and enjoy the day. still managed to crash every stage, but it was good get a past a few riders on course and was wasnt unhappy with my times on the other 3.

obviously rode everything 10 times better on Saturday but it was a cracking weekend. Ard Rock seems so easy in comparison now!

was good to see Greg Callahan, Chris Ball & co on track – their times were mind blowing.

Prophet2
    Free Member

I had a terrible time on the Golfie stages so my results were mince. However happy to say that Prophet2 jnr was the youngest racer on the day and he managed to come in the top third overall. He actually would have placed in the top 30 of senior men and he is still 15.

I have a lot to live up to in 2016 KQOTH!

tom.nash

Ski78 – a mate lost a big blue multi tool, will grab the details from him. He didn’t do his lack up after helping Thom Mitchell (5th) put his crank back on!

Found!

Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘King & Queen Of The Hill- Who's in? (nae tyre chat allowed!!)’ is closed to new replies.