Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Kinesis Tripster ATR
  • jdeasey
    Free Member

Just checking if a photo uploads ok ….

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m8hi9atly4k4qr/2014-07-20%2010.59.17.jpg

My new Tripster on the Mary Townley Loop,above Watergrove – perfect country for this type of bike 🙂

JD

cinnamon_girl

You need to join the Tripster thread and post there!

jdeasey
    Free Member

Ha ha !!

Yeh, I was just testing to see if my links would work 🙂

cinnamon_girl

8)

somafunk

Shock!….Your Tripster seems to be covered in some kind of mud- that’s not allowed by order of Kinesis – all pics of the Tripster need to be perfectly composed with a shiny bike at all times – if you need to carry it on your back for 10miles across a bog infested moor to get that one perfect pic of a Tripster in it’s natural environment then so be it, it’s a heavy and burdensome cross you will have to bear. There’s also the matter of filthy tyres, the valves are in the wrong position, you’ve also forgot to shift into the big ring at the front and up the rear cassette, the pic does not follow the rule of thirds, i can’t see any sign of bottle cages either? – i bet you are one of those weirdo’s who carries upon their back a mammalian type sack filled with water.

You have a lot to learn, you did get the official Tripster’s owners manual didn’t you?, you are aware that we can enter your garage/shed/outbuilding/house at any point and demand to see the living conditions it is kept in?, and what are you feeding it?……….i use a Muc Off Ceramic C3 dry lube at the moment, sometimes a Pedros Ice Wax but i imagine come wintertime i will need a more generous and robust feeding regime.

Welcome btw………. 😀

benmotogp46
    Free Member

Slightly late to the topic but what an awesome looking bike. The Sync has to be my fave looking frame but this is just as stunning!

jdeasey
    Free Member

Somafunk,

Haha !

Very good 🙂

Don’t fret – it’s got a bottle cage on now so I don’t have to carry a backpack – this was just my first test ride and didn’t require water ….:-)

JD

jdeasey
    Free Member

Benmoto

It’s a cracking little bike and I feel more at home on it already than my Whyte 146 which I sold to get this.

I like how you can combine road, trail, canal paths, tracks so easily.

Here’s another shot on my local trails from it’s inaugural outing …:-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4keytwhp0bnnmoe/2014-07-20%2010.23.00.jpg

JD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis Tripster ATR’ is closed to new replies.