Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Kinesis Pro 6 new project.
  • chainslapp
    Free Member

You werent supposed to show everyone that, as Im smuggling mine. 😆

Raouligan
    Free Member

They’re nice bikes but there really needs to be some bar dropping on this thread they’re CX bikes not MTB’s…

tk46hal
    Free Member

Raouligan!
    They are bikes which are designed to do a little off road stuff as well. Don’t you ever ride your mountain bike on the road occasionally?
    Chill! 😉

rOcKeTdOg

you’re not supposed to be able to stop with CX brakes, just slow down a little for corners

tk46hal
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg!
    😆
    I’ve got the message, but riding with Hope brakes for the last decade has spoilt me a little.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Latest addition, you may call me a puff, but I really only like bikes that can stop!
    I’ve save my pennies and here they are! I’ll let you know my thoughts after a couple of rides.

organic355
    Free Member

errm, how is it still so clean? has it been ridden?

john_l
    Free Member

You’ve still not lowered your bars

sefton
    Free Member

cx bikes take a massive beating on the trails – hope you can cope when you get the first dint or scrape 😉 😛

looks awesome btw…need to see some proper pics caked in crap now

tk46hal
    Free Member

Organic!
    Yes it has been ridden and cleaned several times. The novelty will eventually wear off! 😉
    John_l!
    I like the bars at that height, it reminds me of riding my mountain bike!
    🙂
    Sefton!
    Thanks, I love the bike. It horrible when you mark your new bike. I’ve already been out with the white touch-up paint to fill a stone chip. My OCD is definitely getting worse as I get older! 😐

tk46hal
    Free Member

Organic!
    Yes it has been ridden and cleaned several times. The novelty will eventually wear off! 😉
    John_l!
    I like the bars at that height, it reminds me of riding my mountain bike!
    🙂
    Sefton!
    Thanks, I love the bike. It’s horrible when you mark your new bike. I’ve already been out with the white touch-up paint to fill a stone chip. My OCD is definitely getting worse as I get older! 😐

lucky822928
    Free Member

Please let us know your opinion on the brakes!

damascus
    Free Member

Tk46hal

Bike looks great, especially as I’ve seen it in the flesh.

Hopefully my tripster should be finished on Monday, thanks for your advice on the wheels

Dave

tk46hal
    Free Member

After lot’s of messing about with the new brakes and re routing the cable and also using noodles to improve the modulation/compression I am finally 100% happy with the Hope V Twins.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis Pro 6 new project.’ is closed to new replies.