Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kinesis Pha5e – anybody got one or have any views/opinions on them?
  • Vortexracing

Just noticed CRC have a couple of these in for £150 in the 14″ size.

Being a short arse and wanting it for general buggering about on ie BMX track, a couple of uplift days etc. It may be just the ticket.

I was wondering what people think of them?

They appear to be in the same type of mould as a Cove Stiffee. Ie big forked capable stiff Ally frame.

It will have Domain u-turns on it so can run from 115mm up to 160mm depending on what it’s being used for.

Additionally to any views, can anybody point me to the geometry numbers for it, I have trawled the tinterweb and can’t find a thing except seattube length and the odd reference to TT length but I don’t know if this is actual or theoretical (horizontal)

Ta

Dave

ton

14”?

buying em for the kids dave?…………….. 😉

Vortexracing

Me and the kids are the same size 😆

I don’t intend pedalling it that much.

did you have a good Chrimbo you cheeky sod 8)

ton

i did mate………
    you looked like you had a good spain trip?

Vortexracing

Fantastic, but not as good as last year, can you believe it, it bloody rained !!!

SilentSparky
    Free Member

I had one briefly, with Pikes on it. I also had a Trailstar at the same time and preferred that (the reason why I didn’t keep it). It was great fun going downhill, but the trailstar seemed a bit more all rounded for what I wanted.

It seemed a bit short in general, I had an issue with toe/wheel overlap which was a pain.

angryratio
    Free Member

can’t help but think a 456 would do the same job and also do other stuff pretty darn well.

They are beautifully finished frames for the price however.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis Pha5e – anybody got one or have any views/opinions on them?’ is closed to new replies.