Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Kinesis Gran Fondo titanium
  • Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hi,
    Anyone got one and what do u think of it? Thinking of getting one as my all year round road bike.Want something more comfortable than my aluminium road bike and the full mudguard compatibility is a plus!
    Thanx
    Max

druidh
    Free Member

Can’t help you with the Kinesis but you should find something similar in the Van Nicholas range.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

i think 69cycles in chester have one in the flesh on display built up

Rorschach
    Free Member

There’s one built up in Alf Jones Cycles aswell!!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

A genesis equilibrium would do the job for alot less dollar

twelveski
    Free Member

I have got the alloy version and with the carbon seat stays and seat post it’s a very comfortable ride. Can’t see that Titanium would be much more compliant otherwise it would be getting too flexy.

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hi,
    Thanx for the replays guys.Frame is now on order.Bit of a wait,but I spose that gives me time to save.Gonna put on my 9 speed Dura ace for the time being then maybe some 11 speed Ultegra when it comes out (here’s hoping!)
    Thanx Max

MoreCashThanDash

Fat Birds in Hunstanton had one built up in the shop last week – just before they let me test ride a Lynsky Sportive with full Ultegra, having just wandered in off the street – no security or ID required.

But the Kinesis looked very nice

epo-aholic
    Free Member

ooooooo, i’d like one of those myself 8)

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Yeah,been toying with a ti road frame for some time.Should be built up ready for the winter,full mudguards and all!
    Thanx
    Max

brant
    Free Member

My lesbifriend Emma rides one, quicker than I can keep up with her. Does Tri’s, Time Trials, big rides, all sorts on it.
    I will probably end up copying it a bit for Planet X.

http://kinesismorvelo-emma-osenton.posterous.com

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Ah,that’s interesting Brant as was considering the Sportiff and then saw it was out of stock.Would have liked the Lynsky one though!
    Thanx Max

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis Gran Fondo titanium’ is closed to new replies.