Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kinesis 2014?
  • chriswilk
    Free Member

anyone know if/when Kinesis will launch any new models?
    looking for something like the xc3, but with tapered steerer, 26 or 650b wheels.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Don’t know about the mtb stuff, but I thought the 2014 road stuff was pretty much already here – the Aithein, Tripster ATR Ti etc….

And aren’t their 29er mtb frames fairly new?

mangatank
    Free Member

Don’t kinesis do 650b for their ‘small’ sizes? Anything medium or above is 29. Could be wrong.

Anyway, the Sync is just gorgeous!

somafunk

The sync does look a belter of a frame/build, and it is designed for 650b wheels in the small size, medium and large jump up to 29″.

I’m immensely impressed with my Tipster ATR, I’ve recently fitted Clement Strada LGG 28mm roadie tyres and it just flies on tarmac, On thursday night i fitted the Clement X’Plor Mso 40mm tyre and headed through the Galloway hills to get the last sunset of summer from 1200ft up a hill, Fantastic bike and if the Sync is anything near as good then they’ll be onto a winner.

Gratuitous pic of my ATR now i’ve got my position sorted with the inline seatpost and stem height/angle decided upon,

Might change the bars for some Enve compact’s or perhaps Salsa Woodchippers and i guess a Middleburn crankset and rings wouldn’t go amiss as i’ve ran Middleburns since 1993.

Clink

They were going to do a ss FF29 ???

rewski
    Free Member

Just drop kinesis or upgrade an email, they’ve just released a lot of new models, I’ve got the new maxlight sync Ti, stunning bike, tapered headtube, direct mount rear mech, bolt thru axle etc. new school Ti ht 29er. Great reviews in latest issue of ST.

@ soma – I don’t really do road bikes but that is a looker.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Rewski, that is a lovely looking bike but 3k for a HT takes some swallowing IMO.

Trying to decide if FF 29 could be a bike for me though!

rewski
    Free Member

Cheers and yes a lot of money but worth every penny. A chromag surface would of been a lot more. The FF29 is lovely in the new orange, I see a lot of the FF29s on the South Downs, all smiles. 😀

rewski
    Free Member

New 650b Sync build posted by Kinesis UK on Twitter, sweet.

chriswilk
    Free Member

reply from them re 2014 bikes was there will be some, but not until well into 2014.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis 2014?’ is closed to new replies.