Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kindle Cover recomendations.
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

Some friends are clubbing together to get a standard WIFI kindle for my wife for her birthday and as we have small children so she will want to put it in the change bag and carry it around with her I think a cover would be a good idea.

Any recommendations for ones good or bad would be great. She is pretty hard on things so a decent level of protection would be great.

spacemonkey

Me and the missus both opted for the official Amazon (Paperwhite) cases. Much better quality IMO + thinner, tougher, smarter etc.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The nicest fitting cases I’ve seen for kindle, paperwhite and fire have all been amazons own. Unless you’re looking for something particularly out of the ordinary looks wise then I’d go for the amazon version.

alfabus
    Free Member

I’ve got the official one… fits very nicely and controls the power too. It gives a fair amount of protection for back, corners and screen too.

Dave

dannybgoode

You can do no better than an Oberon Design case – Linky.

Quite the nicest, most beautifully crafted cases I have ever seen. I have one for my Kindle and one for my PlayBook – just awesome.

Cheers

Danny B

andyl
    Free Member

+1 for the amazon ones. Expensive but just work right.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kindle Cover recomendations.’ is closed to new replies.