Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • kindle
  • coxy17
    Free Member

Mrs c very kindly bought me a kindle Paperwhite for xmas, could someone please tell me can i download single track magazines onto the devise,I see i can from the kindle store if i pay for the magazine, but I’m already a premier subscriber.

Conan257
    Free Member

Go to the magazine page, choose the edition, and there’s a confusing button at the top which says “Kindle”

Download the file, copy it to device, read.

coxy17
    Free Member

Your missing the point here i don’t have a kindle with 3g just wifi, the tablet i down load my mag to is Android based, so when i press the very confusing kindle button nothing happens if i press the confusing pdf file wow it downloads to my tablet.so once again can someone tell me if the mag can downloaded to my paperwhite wifi only device.

househusband

I have emailed documents to my non-3G Kindle using my Kindle email address.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

you have to register with amazon before it will upload anything. whether your 3g or wireless makes no dofference to the matter.

zilog6128

Failing that just download the PDF to a computer then copy across via USB. I would just stick to the tablet though, it’ll be crap on the Kindle without all the pretty pics.

Conan257
    Free Member

Missed out some important detail from the OP then…

“How do I download the Kindle version of the magazine on an Android tablet and transfer it to my Kindle?”

I think the only way to do that is to email it to your Kindle email…

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

your kindle is android too should work

andyl
    Free Member

If your kindle is the same as the previous one (without the wifi) you should have a surprisingly capable web browser in the “experimental” section at the bottom of the pop up menu. Open web browser, go to singletrack, log in and download the kindle edition.

It’s amazing how quick it downloads. Other half lets me borrow her kindle for reading STW.

andyl
    Free Member

PS I don’t think the normal kindles are android. Just the Fire and Fire HD.

commencalrider
    Free Member

Hi

I would consider selling the paper white and getting a iPad if you want to view the mag
    With the iPad it is full interactive
    I would be interested in buying a paperwhite off you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘kindle’ is closed to new replies.