Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kincardine O'Neil – bit of a longshot but….
  • gooner666
    Free Member

does anyone on here hail from Kincardine O’Neil, Bancchory or Aboyne and like to show me some local trails to ease back into biking?
    Would need to be night rides in the week or Sundays at the moment.

Thanks

cynic-al
    Free Member

Try the Fungle

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Speak to the guys at the bike shop in Ballater. They’ll put you in touch with someone local.

Aboyne was the home of the Dangerous Brothers, and D (Danger) Day. Think blindfolded ramp jumps and naked downhilling.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Dont start on the fungle as an intro holy jesus al

That would make for a wuick coronary

A gentle bimble up glen tanar maybe or round loch muick on the low paths

Id offer but a i dont do bimbling well and b im going stateside tomorrow

euain

Drop me a note (email in profile) if you like. Our group do some night rides around Aberdeenshire – sometimes coming out that far – but more often Banchory way.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

gooner666-aboyne nomads and 9zero freewheelers are both local groups who tend to go out Sundays. You’ll get them on Facebook.

I’m out past Dinnet and unfortunately I haven’t managed to get out with either group yet but have heard they are good bunches!

enmac
    Free Member

The Neeps (ecurieneep.co.uk) come out your way regularly in the summer, though less so in the winter. We were at Scolty today though, which wouldn’t be too far.

euain

What’s Scolty like at the moment then? I’m heading out that way tonight and wondering if the forestry tracks are going to be sheet ice…

bruneep

Never thought anyone actually lived in Kinker always dead when you drive through it….. I’d image sheet ice would be a fair bet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kincardine O'Neil – bit of a longshot but….’ is closed to new replies.