Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Kim Jong-un…do you trust him/North Korea ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

He’s got the eyes of someone that looks like he’ll go back on his word…and America will be oh we never saw it coming blah blah blah…

I hope all that food gets to those that need it and not into the stomachs/pockets who don’t

highclimber
    Free Member

do you really think he’s the one running the country? he’s just a puppet for the military.

TooTall
    Free Member

He’s got the eyes of someone that looks like he’ll go back on his word

Wow. Have the UN been calling? They need a new Sec Gen and you appear to have that incisive edge.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

someone has got his hand up his 4rse then…

ciderinsport
    Free Member

I lent him 50 quid last month, will I not get it back then?
    He said he luv me long time ;-))

highclimber
    Free Member

someone has got his hand up his 4rse then..

Yes, The military

freeagent
    Free Member

He looks a bit ‘special’ if he lived over here he’d be sweeping up in a chinese resturant, rather than ‘running’ a communist state..
    However, as others have said, he is little more than a puppet for the Military/Dads old mates who really run the country..

McHamish
    Free Member

I was wondering this earlier…he could put his name in the history books as one of the worlds ‘great leaders’ if he managed to reform North Korea.

But even if he was so inclined, I doubt he would get very far before dying of a mysterious illness.

higthepig
    Free Member

Bet he has a single speed bike.

leffeboy

I hope all that food gets to those that need it and not into the stomachs/pockets who don’t

Here’s your chance. hit Like (Synes godt om) and 1kg goes in the right direction. http://Www.facebook.com/Whiteawaycom

soobalias
    Free Member

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

He’s probably just lonely.

LHS
    Free Member

Only found out a year ago that one of my daughters went to school with him for a year.

He won’t be calling the shots and will need to be very careful if he has any ideas of relaxing the Norths stance.

cheese@4p

Pockets?
    Rockets more like.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Kim Jong-un…do you trust him/North Korea ?’ is closed to new replies.