Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Kilotogo contact number
  • andyfla
    Free Member

Trying to find out what had happened to my rolled over entry from the cancelled Cheshire Cat and they have studiously ignored my emails and posting on their Facebook page.

Bloody useless company , anyone have a working telephone number for them ? I have tried the one on their website and it funnily enough tells me to email them ……

Makes you want to scream that in this day and age a company can be so bloody useless

asterix
    Free Member

they do usually reply to questions if you post them on their facebook page.

It can take a day or two but is usually pretty quick to get a reply.

andyfla
    Free Member

I shall carry on waiting then, just getting rather frustrated with them, I don’t understand why you can’t ring them and speak to someone. Over the months I have prob written to them 5 or 6 times and I think twice gotten a reply. Gets my goat.

asterix
    Free Member

Good luck with it – it is pretty crap when people dont reply

there is this number fror them: 0161 408 3222

steve_b77
    Free Member

You would’ve been entered into the Shropshire Mynd Event back in September along with everyone else who couldn’t make the July Cat

steve_b77
    Free Member

You would’ve been entered into the Shropshire Mynd Event back in September along with everyone else who couldn’t make the July Cat

andyfla
    Free Member

I spoke to them before that to ask for a refund a a I couldn’t make it and they refuse, but they offered to kick me over to the Cheshire this year

andyfla
    Free Member

I find it remarkable they don’t have a phone number you can speak to someone on

andyfla
    Free Member

And my Facebook posting on their page had been deleted ! Excellent
    I did make a rude comment to say how annoyed I was that the guy who replied was sarcastic to me, so not that surprising I suppose

mrmuddybum
    Free Member

I’ve emailed them a number of times in the past, and never, ever had a reply. A friend of mine phoned them last year due to a small issue, and was assured they would sort it out… it wasn’t…

tthew

I spoke to them before that to ask for a refund a a I couldn’t make it and they refuse, but they offered to kick me over to the Cheshire this year

If I understand correctly, they cancelled an event that you’d paid for and then refused to refund when the alternative offered wasn’t suitable? That’s properly shady. Another good reason to avoid overpriced Sportives.

asterix
    Free Member

I find it remarkable they don’t have a phone number you can speak to someone on

doesn’t the number I gave above work?

MoreCashThanDash

Keep telling you mate, audax is where it’s at!

andyfla
    Free Member

Yup, refused the refund and now won’t reply to rearrange the cat

Audax ? But I don’t have a beard !

The tel number just goes to an answer phone message telling you to email them !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Kilotogo contact number’ is closed to new replies.