Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Killing a pot plant on purpose – best way
  • wolly
    Free Member

salt water

dannyh
    Free Member

Napalm. Has to be.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Can you not just give it one of your famous withering looks?

WayneKing
    Free Member

What you want is a small plague of locusts, buy 100 or so from the local pet shop and release these in the office from a Tupperware container while no one’s looking, they’ll eat everything edible within a 10 meter radius. When your pot plant loving colleague asks what has happened to their plant tell him/her it was Gods will.

BoardinBob

Honestly, I feel sorry for your colleague 😕

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

How old are you ? 17 ?

Vandal

WayneKing
    Free Member

Or place some rocks of crack under the soily bit inside the pot, then ring HR (put on a false voice so they don’t know it’s you) telling them your colleague has a drug problem and an intervention is necessary as you’ve seen them sprinkling crack grains on their cornflakes in the kitchen.

The next day your colleague will be confronted about their drug problem, obviously they come out of the meeting upset, or ranting and raving about that the allegations are false, at that moment try to comfort them anyway you can (don’t touch them in an inappropriate place though) and tell them “of course the allegations are false” while accidentally knocking their plant off the desk onto the floor, pick the plant up from its plant trunk revealing the crack rocks in the pot! shout “of my god its true look everybody crack!”

I think after that they won’t be allowed to have plants on their desk.

mudmonster
    Free Member

Give it to me, I seem to have lost my green fingers.

kayak23

Is there any tall buildings opposite? Hire a sniper.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Pot plant?
    Smoke it.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Pigface
    Free Member

How bad is it in your office that you want to kill a pot plant to get back at a co worker.

Harry_the_Spider

Hels, if you pull this off with the plant can you come and sort out my neighbour’s shit-machine of a cat?

johnx2
    Free Member

Kill it softly, with your song.

Northwind

BoardinBob – Member

Honestly, I feel sorry for your colleague

So do I. Not specifically because of this, though.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Her colleague is probably sick of all the Le Mans moto gp chat and pictures of her sitting on the wee mans broom broom.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Na, I reckon he’s dared to park his camper van in a public car park in Peebles…. 😆

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

ridiculous ugly and downright (doesn’t bother with the passive bit anymore) aggressive symbolic pot plant

RustySpanner

Plant a small Leylandii hedge between desks whilst he’s off.

You’ll never see him again.

cokie

So, what happened?

Daffy

Warm salty (how you choose to produce get this is entirely your business) water is the right answer.

hels
    Free Member

So, for the record folks – I didn’t kill my colleague’s pot plant. It was idle musing, and very entertaining. I feel much better !

bruneep

Reports for trolling

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Killing a pot plant on purpose – best way’ is closed to new replies.