Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Killers at Hyde Park – safe parking help
  • Hadge
    Free Member

I’m going see the Killers at Hyde Park and was wondering if any of you London lads know where I can park safe near a tube station with easy access to the venue at Hyde Park? Taking my 12 year old daughter so got worry about her too lol.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Which end will you be coming into London?

Hadge
    Free Member

Coming from the Midlands if that helps

Hairychested
    Free Member

I often use roads near Northfields (Picadilly Line), never had issues.

cxi
    Free Member

Hillingdon tube station is almost right at the bottom of the M40. That’s a got decent size car park and then Metropolitan to Baker Street or Piccadilly direct to Hyde Park Corner but that is longer on the tube.

Wouldn’t like to say how safe the car park is at Hillingon though as I’ve not used it for ages.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Osterley tube (Picadilly line) is usually OK for parking in station car park, easy to find, just off the A4 near Heathrow junction of M25 – nice quiet residential area – should be good for evening return

djglover
    Free Member

Don’t use Northfields

Hadge
    Free Member

Cheers guys, really appreciate your help

disben

Also consider somewhere like Stanmore (Car Park beside station) – easy to get out to M25 – one tube train (Jubilee) into Green Park / Bond street so either one tube and a walk or a small detour on Central Line.

Also to save parking fees – try Northwood / Northwood Hills etc – free parking on the road and pretty safe – its where I live.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Whats wrong with Northfields?

Is the area dodgy or is it too far from the A40?

Stoner
    Free Member

another vote for Hillingdon. My brother used to use it every week. And the Metropolitan line is the best tube line of all. FACT!

djglover
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with Northfields, but I will be VERY angry if I can’t park because my road is full of Killers fans!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Killers at Hyde Park – safe parking help’ is closed to new replies.