Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Killer Cucumbers
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Sounds like a B movie but is real, my spanish work mate says it is a government sponsored attempt to take over Europe.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well I won’t die of it cos I **** hate the bliddy things.

highclimber
    Free Member

that’ll teach the germans to decide to decommission all their nuclear powerstations!

jon1973
    Free Member

This could be devastating for the middle class Pimms drinkers, especially with a heat wave on the way.

emma82
    Free Member

It’s the only time I reckon the BBC will get away with the words ‘probe’ and ‘cucumber’ in the same headline. I clicked on it for all the wrong reasons 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Can e-Coli be absorbed into the system through the mucous membrane of the lower colon? I kinda need to know this fairly urgently. Anyone know? 😯

scaredypants

deadly – are you WCA’s neighbour ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Deadly – I thought supermarket cucumbers generally came with a condom already on them……did you take it off ? 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

LOL @ ernie.

Well, it was cooler without the plastic 😕

Cool as a cucumber as they say…

CountZero

Glad to see this thread’s going exact where I thought it was going to go. Another couple of inches ought to do it.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Latest footage from German news:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtURoWuzfpE[/video]

thejesmonddingo

Urgent to DD
    Yes they can,but even tho’ you drink like a fish,you c ouldn’t ride if your ascites was that bad.HTH
    Ian
    http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Ascites.htm

Read the bit about E.coli peritonitis,the organism is presumed to leak through a colonic wall saturated with ascitic fluid

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Killer Cucumbers’ is closed to new replies.