Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Kieth Lemon
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

Right, someone who was a guest in the house put this on. I do not understand. While the said guest shivers outside in the rain can anyone explain this me? starting with, WTF? moving on to Huh? and finishing with eh?

scaredypants

I remember his big brother jhon, got shot in new york 🙁

marco
    Free Member

cannot explain why a grown man would pretend to be such an embarrassingly unfunny ar..hole!
    it beggars belief

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

cannot explain why a grown man would pretend to be such an embarrassingly unfunny ar..hole!
    it beggars belief

Indeed it does, but I can’t help thinking it’s made him a fair few pennies

unklehomered
    Free Member

Apparently he has a FILM out? a FILM, 130 minutes, of I presume, him not being hung drawn and quartered.

cozz
    Free Member

LEGEND

Kuco

While I found some of Leigh Francis characters funny in Bo Selecta Keith Lemon was the one I couldn’t get. Just found that character unfunny.

dabble
    Free Member

Keith Lemon is class, although i’m not so keen on Lemon La Vida Loca. Hes funniest on Keith Lemons One Night Stand and Keith Lemons Very Brilliant World Tour. Check em out 😀 ROFL x infinity

Onzadog
    Free Member

Potato.

About the only thing of his I find funny.

Edric64
    Free Member

Neither Lemon or Bo Selecta are funny,

teamslug
    Free Member

But please spell his name correctly. For 45 years people have spelled my name Kieth….its K E I T H….rant over..

marco
    Free Member

Indeed it does, but I can’t help thinking it’s made him a fair few pennies

True, but very disturbing!!!

hoodie
    Free Member

I think the correct phrase is pooing pound coins

unklehomered
    Free Member

Is it really the same guy as bo selecta? I was thinking it was like BS v2.0, only a little shitter.

Only funny bit of BS was the bear which was a good idea, and quite funny in how it was executed… could have been better though. Rest of it made me want to punch kittens in the face…

‘guest’ is starting to whine about needing somewhere to sleep…

pitduck
    Free Member

funny funny man 😆

pussywillow
    Free Member

marco – Member
    it beggars belief
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

I bet all those people who don’t like him are boring stuck up middle class ar..holes!
    The guys a legend!

highclimber
    Free Member

He’s much more entertainin than anything on The only way is whatever town it is this week.

v8ninety

Marmite, I suppose.

fizzicist
    Free Member

You’re a generous chap. If a guest put that on my TV I’d be forced to beat them to death with the TV before replacing the now polluted TV. Utter Dross.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Used to enjoy celebrity juice, but he’s wearing a bit thin now.

tazzymtb

I bet all those people who don’t like him are boring stuck up middle class ar..holes!
    The guys a legend!

I’m dreadfully dull and middle class and think he’s a funny as hell.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Sneaks in out of the rain, and says POTATO in a stiff upper lip manner.

Phnar phnar

PiknMix
    Free Member

guess I’m a boring stuck up middle class arsehole then.

Rather that than watch that mind rotting pish.

Coyote
    Free Member

‘guest’ is starting to whine about needing somewhere to sleep…

Are we to take it that they are not “your” guest?

Did s/he find a Travel Lodge?

marco
    Free Member

The guys a legend!

pussywillow
    I’m not middle class (deffo working class)and certainly not stuck up. Dont think i’m boring, but could be. Anyway he’s not a legend – people like Ali, Errol Flynn, Churchill, King Arthur etc are legends

RichieBoy
    Free Member

About the only thing more annoying than that idiot Lemon is the incorrect use of the word ‘legend’ to describe him, or anyone else for that matter.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

agreed ^.

oh and not to mention Neil Armstrong (as if we haven’t heard that enough in the last 2 frickin days) ;d

unklehomered
    Free Member

No if I’m honest they were out in the metaphorical cold. though they were threatened with actual outside and rain, not my guest specifically [not any more].

Still not sure what it actually was but it goes on the list with all reality TV, Michael Macintyre and Alistair Stewart.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Early Bo Selecta (mel b/craaaaaaaaaaaig david, Micky J)were off the chart.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Lee Francis is a mountain biker. I saw him at Hamsterley once, seemed like a nice, normal guy and rides an Elsworth.

andyl
    Free Member

onceinalifetime – Member
    agreed ^.

oh and not to mention Neil Armstrong (as if we haven’t heard that enough in the last 2 frickin days) ;d

he only died yesterday.

Back to Lemon – he gets to grope Holly Willabooby and Fern – not a bad way to get paid.

pussywillow
    Free Member

RichieBoy – Member
    About the only thing more annoying than that idiot Lemon is the incorrect use of the word ‘legend’ to describe him, or anyone else for that matter.
    POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Oooh u snob!

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

A snob or a POTATO snob?

Please confirm.

RichieBoy
    Free Member

Well i’m fine with that.

Leigh Francis is a pretty good comedian – unfortunately he’s decided to sell out. Can’t blame him, obviously big bucks on offer, but a shame nontheless.

brakes
    Free Member

shatiiiiiiinnnnnnnngg

Funny in small doses.
    Unfortunately ITV have done their usual thing of taking one of their once in a blue moon successes and pumped us with it til our eyes fell out.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Kieth Lemon’ is closed to new replies.