• This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by MS.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Kielder 100 entry up for grabs if anyone is interested
  • boxelder

Knackered knee healing very slowly (4 weeks already).
    Don't think active rest rec'd by medical types would include the K100, so if anyone is after an entry, mail in profile or post here.
    Ta

😥

warton
    Free Member

I think you need to contact sjp events, they've asked people to stop transferring them, you'll get a full refund…

uplink
    Free Member

You can't swap them any more
    You need to cancel & apply for a refund

trail_rat
    Free Member

very slow painful process . …. .i emailed this week hoping to get it sorted out before i go to africa next week , then my mate tells me he emailed a fortnight a go – no response – i have emailed both SIP and XCRACER ……

no phone number is a pretty crappy deal though ! – no whois either !

clearly a company that doesnt want to be contacted – ever

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Sounds like you've been unlucky – I emailed last week and the refund was in my paypal account less than 24 hours later.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Did they email back ? Or just refund ? maybe thats where we going wrong

mocha
    Free Member

took us weeks to get them to respond to mails. not a company we'll be dealing with again.

boxelder

(We usually only answer emails during office hours Tues-Thurs. We try to answer emails within 2-5 days, but it may take much longer during the busiest periods of the race season.)

They will be busy to be fair. Do many other events refund?

uplink
    Free Member

I'm still waiting for a reply from an email I sent them in January & that was a resend because they hadn't replied to the December one

trail_rat
    Free Member

Boxelder – most dont impose restrictions on entry swaps i had a mate ask for my entry – i couldnt give it him as i didnt want him racing under my name as after seing what happened to the folk in the states at some of their hundys !

MS
    Free Member

trail_rat, I got a refund within a few days all be it not the entire full anount though which I thought was a bit cheeky!

Got an email saying I had been refunded to.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Why you not doing it smith ?

jimcollins67
    Free Member

I e-mailed them on Tuesday and received £46 refund this morning.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i take it back , i presume they just dont like smee either 😉

i was refunded last night according to my email.

bonus ! – perhaps they do a bulk refund issue once a week or something !

MS its entry less the paypal fees no ?

Trekster

will not be going now either;

MS
    Free Member

Yeah they have refunded it buy just paying the amount to us. However you thing get stung by the paypal charges. It is not the correct way to refund but for a few quid I couldn't be bothered chasing it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Kielder 100 entry up for grabs if anyone is interested’ is closed to new replies.