Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kielder 100
  • miketually
    Free Member

The Montane Kielder 100 is Britain’s first 100 mile, single lap, off-road mountain bike race. That’s right, 100 miles, not those tiny little European kilometres. One lap of a specially designed one hundred mile endurance mountain bike race course with just one road crossing, some fire roads, some grass tracks and a surprising amount of challenging, technical singletrack. This is not a race for the faint hearted or the unfit.

Montane Kielder 100

Very tempted by this but have somehow not heard of it until now.

Nick

yeah, looks interesting doesn’t it, shame it clashes with the last Questars Adventure Race

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/kielder-100

i heard about it ages ago, went official about 6 weeks ago, and entries opened last week…….

trail_rat
    Free Member

indeed , going to be a stonker … just hope there are still entrys about when i know how much ill be earning and how much the relocation is going to cost me :@

miketually
    Free Member

i heard about it ages ago, went official about 6 weeks ago, and entries opened last week……

Thanks Trev, I did search, promise, but it didn’t bring anything up. I thought it was odd that there had’t been a tread already.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kielder 100’ is closed to new replies.