Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kids stealing cat collars?
  • RustySpanner

Our daughter has reported that her neighbours kids have started stealing and collecting cat’s collars.

She found out after the collars from both her cats went missing, only for them to be posted through the letter box a few days later with a note of apology signed by the mother of the little lad next door.

This has now happened two or three times!

Apparantly, according to Mrs Neighbour, it’s the latest craze amongst small boys – WTF?!?

Our cat has now lost her collar and my partner suspects friends of the kids next door, after overhearing part of a conversation yesterday (they don’t seem to appreciate that if you speak very loudly, a wooden fence doesn’t miraculously prevent you from being overheard).

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Sounds a bit odd to me…….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Legalise the sale of cat collars/Frontline to the under 18s and it will soon put a stop to this socially unacceptable activity.

meehaja
    Free Member

Hmm, my cats keep losing their collars too… I wouldn’t mind so much, but those little magnets for the cat flap are expensive! Maybe next time I see a child I shall beat them until they cough up a collar.

On the plus side I did find a studded leather dog harness on some single track this morning?

Mikkel
    Free Member

thats funny meehaja, every time i see a cat in my garden i feel like beating it up until it stays at home.

Are cat collars expensive?
    If yes i might start collecting them too (its not really fair to beat up the cat).

Houns

*Readies child beating stick*

RustySpanner

On the plus side I did find a studded leather dog harness on some single track this morning?

Might not be from a dog.

Didn’t have ‘Hora’ written on it anywhere did it?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

A Stolen collar is nowt compared to the copious amount of shit your cat leaves In my garden. Fact. Probably.

RustySpanner

*Gives cat picture of paulsoxo’s garden and book on ‘stealth crapping for pleasure’.*

It’s all to do with popular Hip Hop culture.

Northwind

I imagine there’s a few yoovs around with gigantic oozing claw wounds.

meehaja
    Free Member

My cat doesn’t s**t in your garden. My cat s**t’s on “s**t alley” the corridor between our lounge and the basement despite all having access to 2 catflaps, and a clean litter tray. Little horrors.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Kids have started wearing them as they think giant child killing eagles will see the collars and mistake them for cats and so won’t eat them.

It all makes sense.

DickBarton

If the kids are stealing the collars, why don’t you steal the kid’s collar? Then post it through the letterbox of their house a few days later…

I’d have a rather loud conversation about your cat having some nasty infection that the collar helps contain but you have to empty the collar regularly to get the disease away…remember, a wooden fence doesn’t keep the noise down – what works for them can be used against them…

duckman

Buy a tiger? Lets see them get the collar off that.

konabunny
    Free Member

I read in the Daily Mail that kids were stealing cat collars to pay for meow meow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kids stealing cat collars?’ is closed to new replies.