Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kids practicing instruments – what tunes are doing your head in?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Eldest is rehearsing for a jingoistic Proms type concert after Easter, so I came out the shower accompanied by The Dambusters March this morning – quite a positive way to start the day.

His younger and less talented sister is now doing her practice. If I ever meet the **** bear that is coming over the **** mountain, I swear I will shove the **** flute so far up it’s arse it will fart in C sharp! 👿

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Merrily we roll along on the cornet can be quite tiresome.

molgrips
    Free Member

This is why I’m a crap musician. I was too ashamed of doing that ^^^ to my parents to practice.

slowoldman

I was playing in an amateur concert the other night where we performed such delights as Ravel’s Pavane and Beethoven’s 5th. Prior to the start, I heard a violinist warming up with Twinkle twinkle little star!

Edukator
    Free Member

No idea, some kind of niche “metal”.

MrOvershoot

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crQM129W40M[/video]

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t think I do get too fed up with son’s cornet tunes – but then he quickly moved on from the trivial and twee to some proper tunes (getting him to practice sometimes does my head in). Hence Cheerleader is what’s currently going round my head to the point where I’m getting rather fed up with it – because that’s what I’m practicing!

allan23
    Free Member

London’s Burning on the recorder….

….and that’s just memories of me having to play it at school 30 years or so ago.

singletracksurfer

ha at least you can recognize a tune! 👿

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kids practicing instruments – what tunes are doing your head in?’ is closed to new replies.