Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Kids on cycling paths are they worse than dogs ;-)
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

whether you’re a parent or not surely it’s human instinct to protect the squishy from the watery peril..?

no TJ says you are being selfish of your “precious” are you not keeping up Yunki?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Was that tj or gollum?

Pigface
    Free Member

Idle John yes that is it exactly and look at the bunfight it started 😆

IdleJon

Pigface – I thought so. I had similar problems yesterday myself, riding back from Clyne.

It is very amusing reading the replies above and trying to apply them to the situation on the prom……

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

GrahamS

His son doesn’t seem to respond. Looking up from his son, he sees that the cyclist has moved into his left in a seemingly deliberate ploy to force his son to disobey him and wobble towards the canal.

Nope – I was already there before he spoke to his son. I had already seen the kid, slowed and moved over before either the kid or the dad had seen me. when the dad first saw me I was right on the left hand edge of the path and so were they on their left. all the kid had to do was carry on in a straight line – I had already got out of the way before they had seen me

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘Kids on cycling paths are they worse than dogs ;-)’ is closed to new replies.