Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Kids in pubs
  • zippykona

Just been for a swift after work pint and the pub was rammed full of kids.
    Tables full of them colouring in or staring at game boys.
    This isn’t some chain pub but a proper spit and sawdust local.
    Call me a grumpy sod but getting away from kids is a main factor of going to the pub.
    We had our drinks and left. Was looking forward to a pleasant evening but all I’ve got is moaning to people I’ve never met. [You]
    Happy Christmas.

TheFlyingOx

All I’ve got is night shift, no booze, shite food and about 180 miles between me and my family.

Suck it up.

jekkyl

Why not go back to the pub after 9 scrooge Mckona ?

CountZero

Guess which panto z1ppy’s appearing in, and which character… 😉

tenfoot

Can’t see what harm they’re doing colouring in or staring at gameboys. Keeps them quiet.

They’ll all be in bed soon.

marcus7
    Free Member

as Annie once said ” it’s a hard knock life for us…” I feel your pain, it must be awful for you….. 😉 merry Christmas and all that!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

What I like about my local is that there’s no kids, no music, no telly, no pool tables, & no ‘bandits’. Just a good landlord, good beer, a big fire, nice folks & good crack.
    I like the lack of kids the most.

takisawa2

I’ve two kids, 6 & 8, & we take them into pubs; but only the type where you expect to find families.
    I wouldn’t them in to a non-family pub.
    If I wanted a quiet pint I’d rather it were kid free.

Drac

How dare people enjoy themselves with their families it’s disgusting.

wiggles
    Free Member

Damn these people reproducing AND then actually enjoying spending time together at Christmas?! The cheek…

Seriously though go out at 9 when the kids are gone or go to a strip club if you don’t want kids around?

dh
    Free Member

We take them in to plenty of pubs for dinner ,but they are tucked up early normally, esp tonight.

Maybe you should pop back down you miserable old bugger?

CountZero

What I like about my local is that there’s no kids, no music, no telly, no pool tables, & no ‘bandits’. Just a good landlord, good beer, a big fire, nice folks & good crack.

Sounds like mine! Beers change every week. Which is nice.
    😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kids in pubs’ is closed to new replies.