Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kids and crying like adults….wtf ?
  • Jellybaby
    Free Member

This really bugs me….watched that Junior Master Chef tonight. 4 kids all about 12 or whatever acting all adult cooking 3 course meals. The judges have to pick just 1 to go through to the next round so the 'kids' get to state a quick adult comment on how they've done and what they're feeling about the upcoming result then the winner is announced. After the rest walk off the winner then comments on her experience then starts to cry stating how she never thought she get that far – SHE'S 12! Ok so i don't know exactly how old these kids are but they're all at it. Kids on all these reality shows all act and dress like adults and even do the whole crying with emotion thing – wtf is it all about? They do it on X Factor and Britains Got Talent too, with all the hugging each other n stuff – i just don't get it, its all so fake (do they really know why they're doing it or just copying off adults) Kids should just be kids…its so wrong!

Is it just me?

tron
    Free Member

The lot of them give me the creeps. Reminds me of that Antiques child that was on Wogan back in the day.

samuri
    Free Member

Try watching that you've been fired program with the 16 and 17 year olds. They are seriously **** creepy. Those kids have never held some lego blocks or kissed Suzie Peterson behind the bikes sheds. They were born with a filofax in their hand and an inate understanding of marketing. Spawn of the devil.

grahamh
    Free Member

They were born with a filofax in their hand

That is soooo 1980's 😉

jamievosper
    Free Member

i love a good rant!!! kids on x factor and britains got talent is all wrong, plus i really hate those programmes.

edhornby

although I don't watch reality TV at all, I think that it's the adults that burst at every opportunity that I find a bit odd…. I'm not surprised that the kids cry but adults should be able to treat the two imposters of failure and success the same

(apologies to kipling for the poor paraphrasing)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kids and crying like adults….wtf ?’ is closed to new replies.