Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Kiddy trailers
  • mtbfix

With the advent of our new addition I am going to get a trailer to drag her around in. Should I buy a trailer for 2, hedging our bets on more nippers, or for 1 and save a bit of shed space and money?

andyfla
    Free Member

the 2 sprog one has a bit more space in to carry your lunch, nappies, etc. we went that way and never managed the second nipper but dont regret it at all

SaxonRider

The 2, except that, if you plan on using it as a jogger or a push-chair as well, it will be too wide to fit through some store aisles. They are great for extra space on day adventures, though, and can't be beat when another nipper is a possibility.

And though you haven't asked, after a great deal of shopping around, I found Chariot to be the best name for design and robustness.

mtbfix

Its primary use will be behind the bike as we have another pushchair so shopping should not be an issue. Byh the sounds of things the extra space in a 2 kid trailer is the way to go.

I've plumped for a Croozer Kid For 2 as this seems to fit the budget better, nice as the Chariots are.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Kiddy trailers’ is closed to new replies.