Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • KFC
  • radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Whilst KFC have diversified into the ‘hot n spicy’ market in recent years they’ve still resisted selling a hot version of their classic chicken pieces

Available in Australia and the Philippines 😀

Perhaps it’s APAC wide, but I can only vouch for those two

hairylegs
    Free Member

Sorry to spoil all your finger lickin’ fun, but just google “KFC food poisoning”

If you have the misfortune to live in Norwich …
    http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/second_complaint_made_to_kfc_about_food_poisoning_at_mile_cross_lane_restaurant_1_4580979

Coyote
    Free Member

Not had a Kentucky Deep Fried Battery Hen for many, many years. Last experence was too grim. Plenty other fast food options.

DezB
    Free Member

Last time I took my son to get a KFC, it was near where we were going and I thought, why not… the drive through queue went out into the carpark and the service inside was so slow, that we left without ordering. We’d stood around wondering where the queue was supposed to be for 10 minutes before I’d had enough. Pretty popular place. I reckon of all the service they do, you’ve got a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a chick head/rat’s ear/maggot/food poisoning.

Harry_the_Spider

The only segregated cycle lane in my area was recently dug up to allow for a drive through lane at the new KFC, so people didn’t have to waddle from the car park. Why not just fire grease filled Nerfs straight down their throats while they drive past without stopping?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘KFC’ is closed to new replies.