Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kezia and Wings
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

For those of you who follow these things, it seems that the excrement may have hit the expelair over on ‘Wings’ now.

For the curious, it’s a car-crash scenario over on Wings over Scotland dot com.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I preferred their earlier work, before that difficult second album.

shermer75
    Free Member

Ah, the band the Beatles could have been

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Campbell and Dugdale are a pair of incompetent roasters.

codybrennan
    Free Member

She’s doing all she can to deflect attention away from Aberdeen- and also (if I’m correctly reading the rumour runes) South Lanarkshire.

scotroutes

Given that the Tweet was made on the 3rd of March you’ve got to wonder if Kezia has been saving it up for a special occasion (like her party going even further into meltdown). I’m not even convinced the Tweet is homophobic, regardless of it being a personal attack on Mundell Jr.

gordimhor

I am not a fan of Stuart Campbell mainly because of his views on Hillsborough. I thought at the time his tweet about Mundell was stupid and spiteful. WOS on the other hand does a lot of good and verifiable work debunking some of the fairy stories that pass for journalism in many place’s these days.
    I do wonder though if Kezia was so upset and angry about this why wait till now?
    Clue How many councillors are suspended and how long will their suspension last …once the general election is over?

scotroutes

There’s also the hypocrisy of asking Tory voters to opt for Labour candidates in the GE….

arrpee
    Free Member

A friend’s comment from Facebook:

“Jesus; if this was the final of the **** World Cup, it would be going to penalties.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kezia and Wings’ is closed to new replies.