Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kestral work stands – top british company (Portsmouth)
  • Lummox

Just wanted to pass on the great service I’ve had from kestral stands today as well as a recommendation.

13 years ago when I left halfords I acquired one of the old kestral bike repair stands, years later and after many years of abuse I fancied a more modern clamp.

A phonecall and a trip to the factory later and they’ve made a modern clamp to fit my imperial stand and charged me a very reasonable fee.

If anyone’s local their just putting the finishing touches to a showroom and you’d be surprised what else they do.

Bike stand for life, better than any park tosh.

lemonysam
    Free Member

They’d probably be more grateful for the heads up if you spelt their name right…

Home

CheesybeanZ

£509.00 😯

Lummox

Very pricey new but there’s loads out there secondhand, also they do a cheaper plastic clamp version and they’re working on a collapsible stand.

Also, you will never need to replace it, they’ll hold huge bikes firmly ( see bencoopers pics)

Thank you for the link

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

£509.00

Worth every penny. There’s a reason why most bike shops use them, and their display stands. They last forever and you can really swing on them if you have to….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Worth every penny. There’s a reason why most bike shops use them, and their display stands. They last forever and you can really swing on them if you have to….

^^This^^

Excellent kit, worth every penny.

mattbee

A good few years ago they would do a ‘cash price’ if you went to see them, was a good bit cheaper. They are bombproof bits of kit too..

Speeder

I’ll back this up. I managed to find a couple of these from a shop that was closing on eBay a few years ago, one needed painting as I guess it had had brake fluid all over it and it was a bit 2nd hand but it still worked great. They even sent me some new jaw rubber gratis when I mentioned that they were missing. Admittedly they won’t stay on now but I’m sure that’s my doing not theirs.

A great product and a great service.

“Sturdy” though

postierich
    Free Member

Managed to keep a Royal Mail Kestral stand as I was the bike mechanic,they have phased out bikes in most offices now but there should be a fair few hanging around 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kestral work stands – top british company (Portsmouth)’ is closed to new replies.