Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Kenwood KWD45S15 Dishwasher
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

Has anyone got one? I bought an ex display one from Currys that turned out to have no instruction book. Kenwood say its nothing do do with them as Currys just pay them a licence fee to have the Kenwood name on one of their own products…..

Currys also can’t help as as its a discontinued model and they have no records (I only bought the bloody thing a month ago!!!)

So, I’m after a scan of the manual if possible, more specifically the page which tells you what each programme does.

zilog6128

does it have a sticker somewhere that identifies it by the original Curries model number? Probably an “Essentials” starting with CDW…

gobuchul
    Free Member

So, I’m after a scan of the manual if possible, more specifically the page which tells you what each programme does.

You don’t know? 🙂

The different programs on dishwashers just vary the temperature of the water and the duration.

johndoh
    Free Member

I just looked on the Kenwood site and they don’t even list dishwashers as a product at all.

Sounds silly, but are you sure it is a Kenwood?

gobuchul
    Free Member
    P-Jay
    Free Member

johndoh – Member

I just looked on the Kenwood site and they don’t even list dishwashers as a product at all.

Sounds silly, but are you sure it is a Kenwood?

As per the OP I don’t think it’s a Kenwood per-se, they’re known for smaller stuff really – fancy blenders and such.

I’d be a bit annoyed if I’d bought one and was told “ah, really it’s a generic non-branded machine, but we paid some money to Kenwood to use their brand on it”. Especially as the after-sales you’d expect from a Brand like Kenwood is completely missing.

johndoh
    Free Member

Saying that – I think I had a Kenwood slimline one at my old house 😳

sandwicheater

Have found often these long model names are the same in each shop but they have a different number to stop people google comparing. have you searched generic kenwood dishwasher instructions.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/794947/Kenwood-Kdw12st3a.html

EDIT: Doesn’t bode well if you need a spare part.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

The best Currys could come up with was a link to a similar model but it doesn’t have as many programmes as mine does.

Yes, I am slightly miffed that its not a real Kenwood, there was a very similar own brand model which I foolishly assumed was probably made by Kenwood – looks like it was probably the other way around!

Thanks for the link gobuchul, thats what Currys came up with!

gobuchul
    Free Member

but it doesn’t have as many programmes as mine does.

That one has 7! How many does yours have? How many do you need? 🙂

Mine has 5 and I reckon I only use 2 of them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Kenwood KWD45S15 Dishwasher’ is closed to new replies.