Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Kenny West on Brits now
  • rascal
    Free Member

Utter shite

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Did you see how un burnt fuel was coming out of those things at first !

Drac

Kenny West on Brits now

Utter shite

notlocal
    Free Member

Just so I’m clear, it’s OK to use the word **** artistically on TV is it? But only if you yourself are Afro Caribbean I take it. Utter cockwash.

njee20
    Free Member

What a ****.

martinhutch

post muted

martinhutch

More ‘audio muted’ than actual song there. Funny though.

Ed Sheeran looping thing was pretty impressive though.

monkeychild
    Free Member

There was a lot of audio muting (shame it wasn’t for the entire song) utter garbage.

rascal
    Free Member

Awww…just look at how grown up TT are with beards n that.
    Anyway else find Ant & Dec really annoying?
    A few Mick Fleetwood & Sam Fox moments 😳

yunki
    Free Member

mmmm…. disappointing to hear of his re-emergence after reading this artickle recently

RAPPER Kayne West has quit the music industry to devote all his energy to **** behaviour.

He said: “I am at a point in my life where I ask myself, what really fulfils me? Is it the arduous process of recording music and touring, or is it simply pissing off others?

“I would say the latter.”

Kanye’s plans for being a **** include beginning a lengthy boundary dispute with his neighbours, parking his massive jeep across three bays outside a local shop and putting a packet of Love Hearts up his arse then offering them to friends without saying anything.

Despite widespread criticism of his behaviour, West has been hailed as an inspiration to young ****.

A spokesman for the charity Tomorrow’s ****, which works with **** kids, said: “A lot of young people who are **** think they can’t make it in the world.

“Kanye proves you can be like that and still be a successful performer, artist and person who has their picture taken for pretentious magazines.

“He does not try to hide the fact that he is a **** and even if you don’t like **** you have to kind of respect that.”

P-Jay
    Free Member

Kanye West, utter helmet – he’s just got worse and worse over the years.

greedhill95
    Free Member

Worst thing I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes, dick……

rascal
    Free Member

Shoulda been Royal Blood shirley?

endurogangster
    Free Member

How did this turd get “popular” in the first place, I kind of missed how it popped up and can only ever remember him coming across as a complete minge!

plop_pants
    Free Member

BIG oops!

cyclistm
    Free Member

thought they had killed her

godzilla
    Free Member

Did that just happen to Madonna?

Haha, first Kenny, then Jimmy being as funny as herpes and now Mad Donna. Car Crash at it’s finest

keng38
    Free Member

And now YouTube are deleting all the evidence.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I saw Kenny doing his “art” on the Saturday Night Live anniversary show the other day.

Painfully awful.

Kryton57

But only if you yourself are Afro Caribbean I take it. Utter cockwash.

No it isn’t, my – black Afro Carribean – wife was screaming at the telly about the image he’s portaging, the damage of the representation therein and sharing the same sentiment as your sarcasm and others comments above.

The Brits should never have put him there, and should now apologise for his behaviour and send him back home ASAP.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Kenny West on Brits now’ is closed to new replies.