Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kenda Honey Badger 29's
  • Sodajim

Anyone tried the new Kenda Honey Badgers yet?

Took delivery of a set today and also received notification that Black Chili Protection Mountain King 2’s are now back in stock which I had originally set my mind on!

Just wondering whether to keep the Honey Badgers or go back to what I know?

rOcKeTdOg

How sticky are they? Do you worry about attracting bears?

Sodajim

I doubt bears will be a problem,the Honey Badgers will probably bitch slap them for the hell of it

On a stickiness scale I would say somewhere between damson jam and corduroy slacks

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve heard they can kill a lion..

Or was that a highroller?

Seriously though why would a burly honey eating mammal come to mind when thinking of a name for a tyre?

rOcKeTdOg

Sticky and tenacious innit

frogstomp

Anyone know how tough the carcasses are on these? They don’t seem to say which one it is on the Kenda site.. unless I’m being dense?

tazzymtb

Great tyres, come up bloomin big for a 2.2! Tubless easily and grip well not the out n out fastest rolling and bit lardy for my weight weenie stylee but jolly none the less

Sodajim

frogstomp I bought them from next day tyres who only stock the pro version in 29 so its dual compound and sealant friendly.

Showing to be a tad heavier than the protection Mountain King Protections if that’s any help on the strength of the side walls?

Looks like the side nobs protrude out more than the kings but maybe that’s not the right tyre to compare it to then within the range? Rubber Queen maybe?

rewski
    Free Member

Just ordered some badgers instead of the Hutch toros, a Ton on tyres seemed a tad excessive.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Kenda Honey Badger 29's’ is closed to new replies.