Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA EIGHT
  • bigdaddy

I believe he is Redbull Global Rallycross champion, another series that Redbull have glammed up.

We’re going to see the proper World Rallycross round at Lyyden Hill in May, dear Ken would get whooped at that! He’s had some rather large crashes in the Redbull series too, worth a google for them!

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/E-PGCmizGgw[/video]

footflaps

Ya he’s like the best driver in the world

Except for Smurfmatt, who taught him all he knew along with all the other top F1 drivers he coached…

dragon
    Free Member

I knew he’d done badly in WRC but blimey some of those crashes in the vid are just embarrassing. Made me laugh though 😆

jamesfts
    Free Member

A few entertaining bits, mostly just the same stuff over and over again. Got to give it to the guy though he seems to be having a lot of fun, wouldn’t mind swapping my day job for that.

If you want proper cars and drivers…

AlexSimon

ghostlymachine – that video – the one at 1:58 had me laughing for ages. Thanks for posting.

AlexSimon

went home to be global world (i.e. just in the US) champion back home

They like doing that don’t they.
    To be fair, the drivers are global, but all the races are in about 6 US locations.

SaxonRider

I knew he’d done badly in WRC but blimey some of those crashes in the vid are just embarrassing. Made me laugh though

Listen closely at 1:18. A spectator calls him a ‘moron’. 😀

sharkattack

I love rally. I love tyre smoke, anti lag, aggro driving and all that. I also love those M-sport Fiesta’s.

Totally bored by the international donut videos now. The Mustang itself was the most interesting thing about the previous one. Absolutely savage thing.

Ken Block’s real talent is self promotion. He might suck at WRC but he’s still the most famous driver in the world. He’s a professional racing driver because he wanted to be one and made it happen. He made his money when he was young and now he’s having a much better time than any of the thousands of people whinging on websites about how he’s not that good. I can’t criticise him, he’s doing a hell of a lot better than I ever will.

footflaps

He might suck at WRC but he’s still the most famous driver in the world.

I doubt it, I’d never heard of him till this thread.

sharkattack

I doubt it, I’d never heard of him till this thread.

Ten minutes of research should sort that out. I doubt stw regulars are representative of the internet viewing public at large.

jimjam
    Free Member

sharkattack He might suck at WRC but he’s still the most famous driver in the world

Pfffsht. He aint shhit. Cole Trickle done raced them open wheelers.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGk2Hr3GcS8[/video]

sharkattack

Ten minutes of research should sort that out.

30 seconds of research would imply that he is well down the list of famous drivers.

sharkattack

Not worth arguing about though is it? He’s higher up the list than any forum basher.

Find someone half your age and ask them.

jimjam
    Free Member

sharkattack

Not worth arguing about though is it?

Not when your wrong no 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA EIGHT’ is closed to new replies.