• This topic has 44 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by hora.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Kelly Mcgarry On Hope Wheels For Rampage
  • Northwind

I think basically, some people want one thing and some want something different.

Also, there is nothing so interesting, that I can’t turn it into a boring STW tyre/wheelsize thread.

thepodge
    Free Member

very true, no one cares if they did a back flip off the moon, what wheel size was it

hora
    Free Member

Evening. Wow, going back a few months STW’ers were ripping into me when I started a topic saying 650b was underwhelming for me and I preferred my 650b Commencal V4 as a 650b frame/26-wheeled hybrid.

The jist seemed to be ‘designers & bike companies know better than you’.

Only two posters agreed with my general premise that 26 is better i.e more fun; one was Jedi.

Pinkbike seems to have the Xbox stigma but it also seems to have alot of riders who do know a different angle to riding than stw which is fantastic for both niche, great souls and the odd wierdy.

I’m still riding and loving my V4 on 26′ wheels and I still have my fancy new 650b wheels gathering dust in the shed.

sharkattack

I thought Mgarry was sponsored by Hope but he was running Saint brakes this weekend.

hora
    Free Member

Well Shimano make **** wheels but great brakes and Hope vice versa? 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Kelly Mcgarry On Hope Wheels For Rampage’ is closed to new replies.