Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Keighley, Bingley, Shipley, Bradford bikists
  • B.A.Nana
    Free Member

We’ve got the go ahead from Bradford Council to resume trail building in St Ives Estate.

Assuming no more hiccups, official dig days will continue to be last Sunday of the month starting September. However, we are going to start with 2 digs a month and see how it goes. If anyone is keen to do any mid week digs in September, let me know. Extra dig dates will be decided soon. Official start date Sunday 29 September, put it in your diary.

For further info join facebook group – SingletrAction St Ives Bingley Trail Crew. Or follow our website forum info.
    Cheers
    Paul

Simon

Great news Paul. I’ll try to be there on the 29th Sept.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Do we need to join singletraction to dig? Joining is something I’ve been meaning to do anyway I suppose…

Was up riding around there on Sunday and its flippin brilliant. That BW (?) from Harden Moor into St Ives with the rock drop etc halfway down is awesome!

Simon

I’ll be riding that on my way home from work…while you’re waiting for your late again train 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Ya bugger!

Luckily I’m working from home today though 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

This one?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Do we need to join singletraction to dig?

There’s no strict enforcement ie no one is turned away, but we do like people to join as your membership includes insurance for you.

patriotpro
    Free Member

A mate and I are available for service on the 29th. What do we need to bring and what time do you want us there for?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

We’re moving up there the week before, and I’ll see if I am available then as I will be working and don’t know my hours. Sounds like a great time to join in, and if I don’t see you then I’m sure I’ll see you soon after!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

What do we need to bring and what time do you want us there for?

cheers folks
    Gloves (altho we have spares), decent pr of boots, appropriate clothing and food/water. Some people bring their favourite spade, but Bradford Council have supplied all the tools we need, so it’s not particularly necessary. We usually meet at 9.30am in Harden Moor car park. but some people turn up later, official finish is 2pm, some stay longer, obviously it’s volunteer, so you can come and go as you please. Even just a couple of hours is appreciated.

Join the facebook group, you’ll get an invite reminder, there’s photos, info and a bit of chat.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Yep, that trail B.A.Nana.

I’ll try and be there for the dig day (and join up to ST as well).

Simon

That rock ^^ now has a big pile of dirt in front of it 😕

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Keighley, Bingley, Shipley, Bradford bikists’ is closed to new replies.