Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • keep or throw out
  • stuarty
    Free Member

Long/story cut short
    I’ve now got a cute black n white cat asleep on a cushion on the sofa
    There’s been a bit of a firework display after the Xmas lights switch on
    The other half found this cat meowing its heart out at the backdoor its now been hand fed and curled up in the prime spot on sofa
    Cutely snoring so do I forcibaly evict it

toppers3933
    Free Member

i presume its not yours?

jam-bo

you belong to it now.

darrell
    Free Member

wot jam bo says

davidjones15
    Free Member

Cats choose whether or not they have you, you don’t choose whether or not you have a cat.
    Congratulations, you have a new cat.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Piccy?

glupton1976
    Free Member

Only one thing for it – a live performance art version of this:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kslv7l75jQ[/video]

project
    Free Member

If you have a leather setee or any soft furnishings, get rid of it tomorrow or they will be shredded, if you have laminate flooring inthe kitchen , get rid of it, or the floor will be soaked in cat urine, and it stinks, then there is the food, cats eat dead animals outside, yet try and persuade them to eat whiskas, kitekat, or felix,and youve had it.
    Fall asleep on the setee anfd youll be woken up to the thing jumping on you claws extended, sleep lightly during the night and youl be woken up by satanic screaming of it as it wants to go out for a takeaway bird as dusk rises.

My cat is currently sleeping, soon to wake up topiss all over its cat litter, and miss , to scream for food and then go back to sleep only to repaeat the same process tomorrow.

cranberry
    Free Member

Congratulations, you have passed the test.

You are now a trainee cat butler. Further instruction will come in the following weeks.

Edit – Seriously, well done for looking after it, but it could well be someone’s much loved pet. A check with the vet/rspca should tell you if it is chipped. Otherwise ask around your neighbours. If you are lucky he/she doesn’t belong to anyone, and you have a new member of the family.

piemonster

It’s possibly micro chipped

But like the others have said… you now have a Cat

patriotpro
    Free Member

glupton – that is one **ck** up vid.

cranberry
    Free Member

Oh, and we need pics.

piemonster

Isn’t there a theory behind the “domestication” of Cats that goes roughly;

‘They just moved in coz it’s warm and where there’s people there’s Rats and Mice for snacks’

There easier to train than Dogs, it’s only the pooping/wazzing bit you need to sort and there pretty good at finding the garden of the local Cat hater.

stuarty
    Free Member

The accused

Think its broken it hasn’t moved for hours

zippykona

Must not comment,must not comment, must not…..

stuarty
    Free Member

Ow balls
    Its running in its sleep..**** my jaws sore from laffing
    Hell how am I going to evict this sodding thing now
    Coldest note of the year so far

Her that must be obeyed says kick that cat out before you go to bed
    Looks like I’m on the sofa

CaptainSlow

It’s someone’s pet – try and find the owner. If it has no collar put posters up and see a vet to check to see if it’s been chipped. People, especially young kids, get attached to those things so please think of the children 🙂

seba560
    Free Member

We had a cat years ago, she found a better place to live and decided to live there.
    We also had another cat that went around all the houses asking for food.
    If the cat wants to be in your house, I think the children that may be looking after it are not doing a good job.

CountZero

Congratulations, you have now been pwned! It’s really not unusual for a cat to adopt several humans for food and comfortable sleeping quarters. He/she/it could easily wander off back to h/s/it’s previous sucker pet owner tomorrow, then turn up at yours when they go to bed or whatever. Lovely looking cat, and, tbh, you have no real control over where it goes. If it finds your place to be more amenable, then I should look forward to buying a basket or bed, tins of cat food, playthings… 😀

dobo
    Free Member

A cat has found us too! although im far grumpier about the whole thing and wont let it in the house, its a bit of a rough one and has half a tail, maybe abused or maybe just stuck in a door who knows. it comes by morning and evening without fail. Ill give it a hug and some leftover but i found cat food in the cupboard the other day! i think it sleeps in the barn or garage down road. it needs to start catching some bloody mice instead of stalking robins. bad cat

brakes
    Free Member

throw out
    if it comes back and starts hanging around buy a dog

somafunk

An easy way to find out if it’s chipped is to put it in the microwave for a few seconds on high, if you see sparks then it’s a fair bet it’s chipped, unfortunately you’ve just borked the chip so you’re now the proud owner of one mightily pissed off cat.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

No cat deserves kicking out in the winter. Get it to the vet though, they wont charge you anything – if it’s micro chipped it’ll be returned to owner, if it’s not you either keep it or they’ll take it to an animal shelter.

I’d keep it. They aren’t difficult to look after and it might bugger off somewhere else in a month or two anyway. Just don’t kick it out incase it’s ill. Wouldn’t be very nice if you found it dead nearby tomorrow.

JoeG
    Free Member

When I was in Rothenberg, Germany there was a cat sleeping on the counter at one of the local shops. It was real friendly, and we told the owners of the shop that they had a nice cat.

“It’s not ours” they said. They thought that it belonged to someone that lived nearby, and it left its house and came to their shop every day when the owner went to work! 😀

matt_outandabout

RustySpanner

Someone will probably be heartbroken about losing it.

Ask around, knock on a few doors.
    Window cleaners & posties usually know who pets belong to, have a word.

If not, hearty congrats, you’ve been chosen as the new victim.

STATO
    Free Member

No cat deserves kicking out in the winter.

Im sorry, but what? You realise this is an animal with fur that would normally spend its life outside were it not clever enough to convince some daft idiots to take it in?

I love cats, would have one if i didnt live in the city. But any cat i get will be kicked out at night and let back in on the morning. Had a cat when i was younger and it went outside (willing or not) every night without fail, it lasted to a grand old age without any injury or illness. It was never happy when it was thrown out into the snow but it just hopped off to find somewhere dry to sit before it went on its nightly wander round the streets and down to the fields.

rascal
    Free Member

Throw out. It’s not yours and is someone else’s. My cat went missing in Feb and not been seen since. Could be dead or could be in someone else’s house like your situation. You should pop some ads in local shop windows – I am gutted I will probably never see him again – the real owner could be in the same boat. Cute as he is, you should do the right thing.

dobo
    Free Member

How could you ignore a fluffy creature like this

Mantastic
    Free Member

I could lend it to the father in law, his last cat got eaten by his dogs.

mightymule
    Free Member

Find out who it belongs to – if you can.

If not, congratulations, you now belong to a cat.

Don’t worry – training is really easy. If you are a quick learner, it will probably have you fully trained in just a few days 😀

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Throw out. It’s not yours and is someone else’s.

Cats aren’t owned by anyone. That’s basic.

matt_outandabout

Cats aren’t owned by anyone. That’s basic.

Aye, cats pwn you as their slave biatch’s. Do not get sucked in by the big eyes, fluffy fur and purring. Remember they are pointy at five of their 6 ends…

stuarty
    Free Member

Cat evicted at 3am and after a couple of hours meowing at the back door ain’t seen it since

Pity
    Never got to see if cats are really
    scared of sellotape

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

evicted at 3am

[quote]Posted 5 hours ago[/quote] Is it a time travelling cat? Or did you break the space time continuum by throwing it out? We will never know…

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘keep or throw out’ is closed to new replies.