Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Keane at Cannock
  • Hadge
    Free Member

Anyone else going? Not a huge fan but I'm taking the other half today. Should be a good gig, especially with the nice weather. Don't think she would appreciate me taking the bike so I could go for a quick spin before the concert though 😥

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Why not. Mtfu and go for it. 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

Or take a ride during the concert.

Hadge
    Free Member

Atlaz – that's a brilliant idea! Pmsl

rOcKeTdOg

so that's where Roy went after sunderland

Edric64
    Free Member

http://www.cannockladiesfc.co.uk/

Roy Keanes new job?

tazzymtb

jesus, I think I'd rather smash a pair of flatties with sharpened pins repeatedly into my gentleman's region whilst tap dancing on hot coals and fellating a chimp with dubious personal hygiene than have to listen to keane. Just "pop to the loo" and get a quick lap of the monkey trail in, she'll never know!

blaggers
    Free Member

Couldn't be worse than "Simple Shite" that were playing there on friday. They closed sections 1&2 of the dog so the captive audience of middle aged women and their stupified other halfs wouldn't be able to see riders actually enjoying their lives and hence leave the concert after seeing the error of their ways!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I saw them At Dalby last night, They where really good.

Didn't think much of the support bands but wasn't there to see them.
    I'd take your own drinks as at Dalby the beer was well flat as they where pouring it well before it was sold. (I made use of my STW hipflask as cans and bottles where banned)

But all in all a really good atmosphere and a good performance.

BTW my other half is the Keane fan so i'm in a similar boat to you.

billybob
    Free Member

Apparently Keane were once supported by Rooney on tour.

Hadge
    Free Member

Well against all odds I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed the night! Keane were very good, put an amazing amount of effort in and sounded excellent. I liked the support bands, especially The Helio Sequence funnily enough. Couldn't drink the beer as I was driving anyway but the weather was superb, atmosphere was great and glad I went 😀

brakes
    Free Member

oh dear, you got caught up in the moment, and that can be just about forgiven.
    come back in a couple of days once you've had chance to reflect on what you really thought of the concert – that it was nauseating banal middle of the road tripe
    otherwise, put your balls on eBay, you don't need them anymore

mickasaki
    Free Member

I saw them at Thetford a couple of weeks back, not because i'm a fan, but because its o my doorstep, and the events there are normlly good fun. i don't know why they bother doing anything from there last two albums as no one was interested in that! Hopes and fears was quite a good album though! They are good performers, just fairly dull with it!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Keane at Cannock’ is closed to new replies.